HTC One m8 for 260€. To buy or not to buy?

The Noob

So I currently have the option to buy a 11 month old HTC One m8 for 260€. 

It has some minor scuffs on the back  post-45801-0-89672700-1425700570.png but they don't bother me all that much.

The front seems like it's in pristine condition. post-45801-0-55460600-1425700985.jpg

It comes with the included headphones, charger, cabel, case and another sport case-thingy. It also comes it a 13 month warranty. (Because it's 24 months- 11 months = 13 months) And yes it is transferable. The orginal box is also included. 

It has 16GB of internal storage.

To buy or not to buy? 

Good phone with relevant specs. I think it's a good deal.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

You can probably get a new or refurb for not so much more, at least in the states you can.

i say it is well worth it if you like the phone and dont think it will cause you any issues then why not.

You can probably get a new or refurb for not so much more, at least in the states you can.

New would be 170€ more and refurb 110€. 

Sure why not, just put a dbrand skin on the back and it'll look like new.

"Rawr XD"

Heyyo,

Sure why not, just put a dbrand skin on the back and it'll look like new.

Yeah exactly. That or a case. I use cases all the time.. but that's also due to my work environment. Always working on stuff that could be dangerous to an unprotected smartphone.

Now, the only thing I'd say about this? 16GB. That's pretty small.. do you tend to install lots of apps? Like to keep your photos handy or music? 16GB will fill up pretty quickly...

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Heyyo,

Yeah exactly. That or a case. I use cases all the time.. but that's also due to my work environment. Always working on stuff that could be dangerous to an unprotected smartphone.

Now, the only thing I'd say about this? 16GB. That's pretty small.. do you tend to install lots of apps? Like to keep your photos handy or music? 16GB will fill up pretty quickly...

I can expand it with a micro SD card.  

I can expand it with a micro SD card.  

Android doesn't exactly handle moving large apps to MicroSD well. My brother is really annoyed with it on his Moto G 2014... He's only installed two large games that run perfectly fine but have filled up the 8GB of internal storage and there isn't a way to move them to the MicroSD card without rooting.

"Rawr XD"