Looking for dedicated LoL players

Shapa10

I haven't even gone bonze yet, so yea. I'm just looking for people to play with on a regular basis.
I play Bot Marksman, bouncing between Ashe and Varus.
If you're interested, just reply on here or add me, Shapa10
North America (USA)
Level 10 (at time of posting)

I haven't even gone bonze yet, so yea. I'm just looking for people to play with on a regular basis.

I play Bot Marksman, bouncing between Ashe and Varus.

If you're interested, just reply on here or add me, Shapa10

Account level? Rank? Region? 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Account level? Rank? Region? 

I'm a level 10, not ranked yet, north america (usa)

I'm a level 10, not ranked yet, north america (usa)

I've been playing league since 2011 (season 2) and i am currently diamond 5

I can tell you right now this game is rage inducing and you should not play it (i quitted last year november)

AKA the game sucks, community sucks and no matter how good you get there will always be trollers out there screwing your ranked games up 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

I can tell you right now this game is rage inducing and you should not play it (i quitted last year november)

AKA the game sucks, community sucks and no matter how good you get there will always be trollers out there screwing your ranked games up 

I'm just in it for fun

I mean, I can deal with trolls, haha

If I ever plan to go pro, then I'll worry about that xD

I'm just in it for fun

I mean, I can deal with trolls, haha

If I ever plan to go pro, then I'll worry about that xD

Have fun and good luck :)

Hmm Im the opposite to you, League for me at least is one of the few games I actually cant get angry at no matter how bad I play, maybe Im just a filthy casual that cant get above Gold 1 considering Ive played since 2010 :P