[US-AMAZON] Stinky Gaming Board 50% off ($60) with free shipping.

Here it is.

16499672965_bdce12d10c_o.png

This is their Facebook post that alerted me to it. It was posted 8 hours ago (not sure when the actual sale started), so I'm assuming a 24 hour sale. Good luck.

Edit: Here is Linus' video covering this product...

@LinusTech, this may or may not be deserving of a tweet. I think it's a great deal personally since I never figured they'd lower the price this much.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

What the shtako is this? :o

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Check my post again for Linus' video covering this product.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It's like a D-pad for your feet

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's like a D-pad for your feet

With Cherry MX  Blue switches. :D

This is amazing for $60; it really, literally, adds another dimension to your game.

Now you are no longer limited to number of fingers.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

With Cherry MX  Blue switches. :D

This is amazing for $60; it really, literally, adds another dimension to your game.

Now you are no longer limited to number of fingers.

I guess you could say you're playing with power.. FEET POWER

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Well this looks like it's Fulla Schiit (jk)

I can see how this thing is cool, but let's be honest, not many of us are really gonna use this extensively

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

I honestly might get this just for easier push-to-talk functionality; it seems like most other USB foot pedalss cheaper than this are pretty iffy on the quality.

Well this looks like it's Fulla Schiit (jk)

I can see how this thing is cool, but let's be honest, not many of us are really gonna use this extensively

I feel that people who won't use it extensively aren't being creative enough with it. The possibilities are endless. 

I intend to use it as WASD to give my hands more freedom. I usually reset my key bindings to ESDF because it gives more buttons to press easily, but with this, I won't need to do that.

I honestly might get this just for easier push-to-talk functionality; it seems like most other USB foot pedalss cheaper than this are pretty iffy on the quality.

Exactly. Even if you don't directly use it in gaming, using it for secondary stuff like that means your hands are less pre-occupied with that and more occupied with gaming.

† Christian Member †

These things are perfect for binding to push to talk.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Love the idea of this product, super functional and I have already thought of a ton of uses for it.  My problem with it, is still the price even at $60.  Also, I would prefer if it was tilted, because I already used a tilted footrest for posture, so if I were to replace my current footrest, I would want this new one to also have tilt.

EJ10027348.JPG

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

:o another Definance person 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I feel that people who won't use it extensively aren't being creative enough with it. The possibilities are endless. 

I intend to use it as WASD to give my hands more freedom. I usually reset my key bindings to ESDF because it gives more buttons to press easily, but with this, I won't need to do that.

Exactly. Even if you don't directly use it in gaming, using it for secondary stuff like that means your hands are less pre-occupied with that and more occupied with gaming.

This is exactly true, personally i would use it for push to talk, jump, crouch, and shift+tab with team fortress 2. A friend of mine lost his fingers on his left hand in a lawnmower accident (yes they happen so keep your fingers away), anyway he has 2 and with them he can now play most pc games thanks to the footboard (he had some ghetto rigged system with wood and plastic attached to a second keyboard before).

Nothing to see here, move along