Pc Frezz or shotsdown random

Go to solution Solved by Visler7000,

just got the pc back from the repair shop surprice the PSU did something wrong but only wheen booting after a complete power off then it would go unstable they installed a new one im all runing Again :D ty all for the help tough.

Hi there i got a problem with my pc at home. suddenly shutdown werry random in Windows or bios wont madder. sometimes it frezzes completely like caps Lock and num Lock on the keyboard wont turn on off when frossen the pc whil then shutdown after 10 sek always 10 sek. the system has worked with no problems for about 2 years whit no new hardware added. It will crash or frezze when idle or playing totally random.

what i have tryed my self:

clean install Windows whas the first thing i did no change

temp monitor shows nothing high not even when playing the system is not oc

Testing ram and switching ram that dident Work and the ram Works

Testing and switching harddrive no change

switching my motherboard to and older one i have no change

Switching grafic Card no change

so is it the?

CPU? I7 2700k not oc http://ark.intel.com/products/61275/Intel-Core-i7-2700K-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-3_90-GHz

or

PSU? Cooler master gx 650 watt bronze http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171052

How do i test whitout having to get a new cpu or psu?

Or is there something i missed? plzz help

Try rebooting with all USB devices unplugged.

might be something wrong with the keyboard

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

It looks as if it's an error with either the motherboard, and/or the HDD.

i switched the motherboard and my hdd even took my ssd from my new pc into it still the same

-snip-

First of all it's written like this:

With

Shutdown

Second, have you tried checking the RAM? this is the exact same thing that heppend to a computer I had to fix.

yes i said that in my post tryed new ram and also testet the ones im using

the pc shots Down randomly somedays it dont and somedays i get 4 crashes right after another

and if i take all the power from the machine then reconnect it the pc will frezze and shutdown when i try to power it on Again

ohh and this pc can somehow wake itself from standby mode ?? dont know if that has something to do whit the crash?

Faulty motherboard is the first that comes to mind, but you already closed that out. I think the problem is with the PSU, maybe it's not able to power the computer properly, which is surprising considering Cooler Master isn't a bad brand when it comes to PSU's. It could be the processor as well, but they are rarely the issue.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

well my bios tells me that the psu is putting out the right voltage after what i can se the psu voltage is all good to the numbers it should be

i can run Intel burn test on my pc and dossent seem to frezze or crash maby compatibility problems?

Im taking the machine to a repair shop ill be back when i get answer from them

just got the pc back from the repair shop surprice the PSU did something wrong but only wheen booting after a complete power off then it would go unstable they installed a new one im all runing Again :D ty all for the help tough.