Is there a suite case specifically for PC transportation?

Adreyu

My best friends go to College/University a few hours away so sometimes i drive up to visit them and its a little arduous carrying around my pc and all its components. I COULD get a suit case and just customize it myself to make due but i would really like to know if there is a specialized case for gaming pc's.

There are small cases with carrying handles, like the Bitfenix Prodigy, and Corsair also has a compact one.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

My best friends go to College/University a few hours away so sometimes i drive up to visit them and its a little arduous carrying around my pc and all its components. I COULD get a suit case and just customize it myself to make due but i would really like to know if there is a specialized case for gaming pc's.

Are you planning on building an entirely new pc or transferring the components into a new case? How much do you want to spend? (I'd recommend a case that has a handle such as the Corsair 380T although it is an ITX case.)

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

like blueprint said, we need more details! 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Are you planning on building an entirely new pc or transferring the components into a new case? How much do you want to spend? (I'd recommend a case that has a handle such as the Corsair 380T although it is an ITX case.)

like blueprint said, we need more details! 

I already have a PC and am not planning on buying a new one i was just wondering if there is a suitecase that i could put my tower and monitor into and maybe some outer pockets for components safely. I have a mid tower and a 23 inch monitor, a razer kraken headset, deathstalker keyboard, naga hex mouse, and i use a ps3 controller 

I already have a PC and am not planning on buying a new one i was just wondering if there is a suitecase that i could put my tower and monitor into and maybe some outer pockets for components safely. I have a mid tower and a 23 inch monitor, a razer kraken headset, deathstalker keyboard, naga hex mouse, and i use a ps3 controller 

Damn, well i guess a big ass suit case would work. 

If you still have the boxes from some of your products, the foam from those could be used to hold bits and bobs in place. 

Damn, well i guess a big ass suit case would work. 

If you still have the boxes from some of your products, the foam from those could be used to hold bits and bobs in place. 

I guess i can do that :P i was really hoping there was like a specific design 

I guess i can do that :P i was really hoping there was like a specific design 

I'v never heard of one. But the fact that cases very so much means that making one universal style design wouldn't be too practical, especial if a screen is added into the mix. 

But it could make for one awesome suitcase mod! :D if you decide to take the project up, let me know :) 

SNIP 

Get a pelican case

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'v never heard of one. But the fact that cases very so much means that making one universal style design wouldn't be too practical, especial if a screen is added into the mix. 

But it could make for one awesome suitcase mod! :D if you decide to take the project up, let me know :)

Im going to attempt to lol ill post some pictures when i do