The Water Cooling Gallery

Nice loops :) . I know its not the best looking but here is mine:

Finally finished (except for uv lights) quite happy for my 1st water build :) want to find a place to get some custom vynl art done to set it apart a little more, but at a later date, this cleaned me or if money for now

amazing job I'd love to do a loop like that in my luxe one day *sigh

How much did the loop cost? Pretty decent with the space you have!

Finally finished (except for uv lights) quite happy for my 1st water build :) want to find a place to get some custom vynl art done to set it apart a little more, but at a later date, this cleaned me or if money for now

How much did the loop cost?

Shots of my gaming rig that's about to go into retirement. 

i7 3770k, GTX 780Ti, 16gb DDR3, 850W Corsair PSU. 

love the clean tubing runs, what LEDs are you using?

How much did the loop cost?

thanks :) it was alot of work i put alot more money into this then i wanted to because i got extra tubing and fittings because i was not 100% sure how i was going to make my runs till after i got it all. so  i have alot of extra parts (good thing to because im going to move it all into a bigger custom made desk or a case). 

xspc ax240 rad - 79.95

xspc ax360 rad - 99.95

xspc d5 photon 270 res/pump - 165.94

xspc screw ring - 17.99

ek supremace mx cpu water block 54.99

bitspower 90-degree rotary x7 - 118.65

bitspower petg tubing x12 - 41.86

bitspower 90 degree adapter - 9.50

bitspower multi link x7 60.65

ek dual bridge - 25.61

ek gtx980 block x2 - 250.98

ek gtx980 back plate x2 - 68.98 

$995.05 usd not counting fans, fluid, extensions, adapters, ext.

then more shipping then id like to try to find and add up since i order everything a little here and there. 

i used so little of the tubing and fittings i got so it was cover kill buy like $200. so i recommend doing more planing then i did so you dont end up with more parts then you really need. i now i have a small pile of fittings and tubing.

Hi All just finished my update on the rig :) LOVE IT

Spec

Asus ROG Maximus VII Ranger 

2X 290x

16 GB DDR3 2000 mhz 

post-222867-0-69075900-1440267432_thumb.

post-222867-0-69075900-1440267432_thumb.

How much did the loop cost? Pretty decent with the space you have!

Thanks but compared to the others its not a big deal. And how much it costs? Dont know... Never added together, if i had to guess i would say its close to 1000€...

Specs:

• Core i5 4690k OC 4.2ghz
  • Gigabyte GTX 970 OC 1485mhz
  • Asrock Mobo
  • 8gb DDR3 (corsair vengeance blue)
  • 2x 480gb Corsair SSD 
  • Case Corsair Air 240
  • Thermaltake, Ring Fan's (blue) Pacific PT20 Pump/Res, Pacific W2 (blue inset)
  • EK, GPU plexi block, acetel back plate, all fittings, soft tube (black) and blue coolant
  • Fractal 240mm Rad from the Kelvin
  • Phanteks PWM hub
  • Cable mods Blue/Black Corsair RM cables

Thinking of going hard tubing soon and swapping out the Rad (although it works pretty well in this config)

might do some custom paint to when I do the tubing.

this was my first custom loop so just wanted to try it see how it all works and this is the family PC..

Already started on my next project in my main rig... Just waiting on G1 980Ti blocks :) 

2gtw26x.jpg

nnwbiw.jpg       2wguo77.jpg       24kwqch.jpg

e8k20z.jpg

This is my first attempt at a custom loop. There's still some more cable management to do and i'm not happy with the pipes in/out of the CPU block so when I regain some enthusiasm for this I'll be draining the loop and re-doing those pipes.

WC001.JPG

WC002.JPG

WC003.JPG

WC004.JPG

Here's (to the best of my recollection) a list of all the parts.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/QrTXQ7

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

This is my first attempt at a custom loop. There's still some more cable management to do and i'm not happy with the pipes in/out of the CPU block so when I regain some enthusiasm for this I'll be draining the loop and re-doing those pipes.

Why? I think both is a first rate job :) .

Why? I think both is a first rate job :) .

Just in search of the impossible. The inlet to the CPU (from GPU) angles up and isn't 90 degrees. The outlet to the top rad bulges at the bend as it wasn't properly heated up.

Thanks for the kind words though :)

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

You worry about that, if you don't "highlight" it i wouldn't notice it... :D On the other hand my first acrylic tubing was one crappy job :blush:  :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1201829/OCN/acrylic_tubing/20150228_173523.jpg

Unfortunately, He's the type of person to niggle at every little thing, I've come to learn this the hard way over the past 6 years or so. ;) 

Just in search of the impossible. The inlet to the CPU (from GPU) angles up and isn't 90 degrees. The outlet to the top rad bulges at the bend as it wasn't properly heated up.

Thanks for the kind words though :)

Less QQ more PewPew. You know I'd sell Jen for a set up like this. You've done a fantastic job considering it's all from scratch and home built, bent, thrown and AAARGH at. *Pat on the back*

P.S - Don't WA Jen that last message. ;)

Spoiler

CPU: i7 7700k. MOBO: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon. RAM: 32Gb DDR4 Team Group Dark Pro 3k . GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTWx2. Storage: 64GB SSD, 250GB SSD,480GB SSD, 1.5TB HDD. PSU: EVGA Supanova 750W G2. Case: NZXT H440 Matte Black. Screens: Acer Predator X34 @ 100Hz & AOC 24" G2460F 144hz. KB: Logi G810 Orion Sprectrum. Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB Audio: Edifier S550's & ASTRO A50's. Console Peasant?: PS4 & XBone.

Hey guys just wanted to share my PC. I put a lot of time and work and planning into this. It's almost done just awaiting a PSU cover and a custom GPU backplate. Also have a few more cables to sleeve.

here is the backplate I am awaiting.

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

where did you get the custom back plate?

Let's see the loops everyone's got. I don't have a custom one just an AIO for now.

Lol didn't see the gallery for some of reason. Using my cell phone. But hey feel free to show of more;)

Does the spinning fan on a stock cooler count as a loop?

Started on my newest build.  It's close to being done.  I've got to get some acrylic cut yet for the shroud under the motherboard tray and the water channels, but that'll get done soon enough.  I'm inching my way toward it.  = )

The reservoirs are bitspower multi z 250s
Bu2Woug.jpg

The collection point for the reservoirs to go into the bitpower dual mod top
nc0Byxu.jpg

Once I get the acrylic water channels cut, glued together and leak tested, all the soft tubing goes away and will be replaced with hard lines.
zQ3ngwZ.jpg

The EK X99 EVO Supremacy...outstanding block.  Sitting atop a 5820k overclocked to 4.4ghz @ 1.285v using Thermal Grizzly paste
Qo9pFQC.jpg

Toughest bend I did on this build so far....the rest should be cake, it SHOULD all be straight lines to the top of the case.
VL3s6jU.jpg

Love the bitspower mod tops
n8D1kgJ.jpg

The whole rig
ks3BsJN.jpg

The EVGA 970FTWs with EK Nickel blocks
Fd1ywhf.jpg

Temp sensors.  I have one for ambient temps, and one for loop temps before it goes to the radiator.
R6FQy22.jpg

I still have a lot of work to do, but.....I got it together enough to use it while I finish up the rest of the machine work.  Got tired of browsing on my phone and a tablet.

i7 5820k 4.4ghz @ 1.285v
MSI X99A Sli Plus 
32GB Kingston Hyper X DDR4 3000
2 x EVGA GTX 970FTW
120GB Kingston Hyper X SSD
2 x 1TB Western Digital Black in RAID 0
A couple of D5 pumps, bitspower reservoirs, bitspower dual pump mod top, Monsoon fittings and hard line running through an MO RA3 420 with 4 x 230 Bitfenix Spectre Pro fans.

CPU: Ryzen 1600X @ 4.15ghz  MB: ASUS Crosshair VI Mem: 32GB GSkill TridenZ 3200
GPU: 1080 FTW PSU: EVGA SuperNova 1000P2 / EVGA SuperNova 750P2  SSD: 512GB Samsung 950 PRO
HD: 2 x 1TB WD Black in RAID 0  Cooling: Custom cooling loop on CPU and GPU  OS: Windows 10

Does the spinning fan on a stock cooler count as a loop?

Lol this made me chuckle, good one man!

Here's mine for now.

post-122562-0-87479000-1441072700_thumb.

post-122562-0-87479000-1441072700_thumb.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Recently moved to an external pump and reservoir mount. Next phase on this build is to actually move the radiators external as well -- and probably get rid of the southbridge cooler.

leaktest.jpg

plugs.jpg

finished.jpg

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

Here's mine untill I get my Z170 board and 6700k....

yiqIGTu.jpg

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SICK DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still working on mine....There will be acrylic in the top of the case with water channels in it.  Once I get the machining done and leak tested, I'll get it in and replace the rest of the soft tubing with acrylic.

ks3BsJN.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 1600X @ 4.15ghz  MB: ASUS Crosshair VI Mem: 32GB GSkill TridenZ 3200
GPU: 1080 FTW PSU: EVGA SuperNova 1000P2 / EVGA SuperNova 750P2  SSD: 512GB Samsung 950 PRO
HD: 2 x 1TB WD Black in RAID 0  Cooling: Custom cooling loop on CPU and GPU  OS: Windows 10