#Razer Revolution - Razer Surround!

HirgaLTTki

So i guess for razer revolution the thing that was to be released was Razer Surround software!

http://www.razerzone.com/surround

Gonna try it, will get back here with results

EDIT: It sounds pretty convincing to me. The surround effects are great.

Using an Electra right now

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Pretty cool, but personally I feel that all the Razer software have horrible functionality. They are slow loading and have terrible UI's.

With that said I currently have both Razer Game Booster and Synapse 2.0 installed.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Pretty cool, but personally I feel that all the Razer software have horrible functionality. They are slow loading and have terrible UI's.

With that said I currently have both Razer Game Booster and Synapse 2.0 installed.

Nah they are ok. Have synapse on my SSD, boots up quite fast :)

Downloading it now! can't wait to see what its like. I am using elecra as well (NCIX accidentally sent me 2 of them when I payed for 1 :)). I quite like how razer is putting some effort into software. Some of it i quite like

Its also great that they are promoting and encouraging people to donate to charity!

Downloading it now! can't wait to see what its like. I am using elecra as well (NCIX accidentally sent me 2 of them when I payed for 1 :)). I quite like how razer is putting some effort into software. Some of it i quite like

Its also great that they are promoting and encouraging people to donate to charity!

Its amazing! The calibration part is a lil annoying though

Does this work well on speakers.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Does this work well on speakers.

I wouldn't imagine. The only options it has are razer headphones and "stereo headphones"

Oh well then. I just use the realtek drivers for my speakers. It's ok but I hate to fiddle around with such a bad UI (Realtek)

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Its amazing! The calibration part is a lil annoying though

yeah I didn't full understand what I was supposed to do in the calibration. But there is definitely a noticeable improvement. I just played a match of BF3 and every think sounded different. my gun sounded like it was actually in front of me, even the loading screens music sounded better. And I noticed that everything sounded more defined and I was able to get a sense of better spacial surroundment. 

I will definitely be using this! I did pretty good that round too. final score was 74 and 26 but at one point I was 62 and 12 :) feels good

I tried the demo, it's fucking bullshit. They just make the sample louder, nothing is "7.1". Stupid branding for dumb people. Listen to

if you want to understand what is surround sound with stereo headphones...

I will give it a try with my ATH-M50s. Really like what Razer is doing in software.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

OP just a suggestion but you should tag this thread so that people don't post this same news again or at least rename the thread to "Razer Surround."

Just a friendly suggestion that's all...

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Will it only work with razer products? I got a mail from them about this software but i dont posses a razer headset.

Nope, any will do fine

I tried the demo, it's fucking bullshit. They just make the sample louder, nothing is "7.1". Stupid branding for dumb people. Listen to

if you want to understand what is surround sound with stereo headphones...

It doesnt make it louder, I can feel/hear the difference

OP just a suggestion but you should tag this thread so that people don't post this same news again or at least rename the thread to "Razer Surround."

Just a friendly suggestion that's all...

Thanks, done!

I found that Razer Surround was just too quiet then my normal setup (5.1 optical audio). 

CPU: 2500k 4.6 Ghz 1.38V   Cooler: CM Seidon 120M   Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V   Memory: Patriot 1600 Mhz (4x4Gb)   GPU: MSI Twin Frozer 3 7950 (1100/1500)  

Storage: Patriot Pyro SE 120Gb, Seagate 500Gb,  HGST 1Tb   PSU: OCZ 700W   Monitor: Dell ST2420L   Mouse: Razer Naga 2012   Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire Ultimate (Mx Blues)  

Well I tried it, for the sake of trying it. Makes my sound skips and jump all the time as I listen to music.

I have the Xonar Essence STX

Well I tried it, for the sake of trying it. Makes my sound skips and jump all the time as I listen to music.

I have the Xonar Essence STX

I never had such problems. But I imagine that this software can't make great things any better. It's probably just to make decent headphones give you a better experience. Unlikely a free piece of software can make hundreds of dollars of audio equipment sound any better

I never had such problems. But I imagine that this software can't make great things any better. It's probably just to make decent headphones give you a better experience. Unlikely a free piece of software can make hundreds of dollars of audio equipment sound any better

Oh yea yea I know. :)

I was just trying it for the sake to check out, as it is free. Even if it worked properly (no skip and jump issue), I would have removed it.

I'll have to try this sometime with my DT880 pros but I doubt it does anything.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo

Im really liking Razer surround 

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Interesting wonder if it's going to work better than logitech's gaming software. 

Interesting wonder if it's going to work better than logitech's gaming software. 

logitech has one?

I have downloaded Razor Surround. I've only played Skyrim so far since installing it but there is a noticeable difference, better. Right away the opening sounded much better. I was using Realtek audio, just so you know what I was using first. It was pretty simple to get set up too, I didn't have to do hardly anythig.