MONITOR PICKING TROUBLE!

Yo guys, so I'm in the PcMasterrace now and I've been looking for a solid Monitor 24", Under £200, I have Super slim bezel OCD, Under 5ms, HDMI with good SPEAKERS!!

I have been looking at the BENQ EW2440L as it has a sexy super slim bezel, 4 ms, 2 HDMI ports but the one thing thats killing me is the speakers. I don't know if the speakers on it ( 2w, stereo I think) are good. So can anyone enlighten me. Are the speakers on the BENQ EW2440L good. I'm not really looking to invest in external speakers just yet.

Thanks

you will be better getting seperate speakers and a slightly cheaper monitor.

other then that buy a dell monitor that works with the dell monitor sound bar add on

I know this in no way fits what you want but i would personally consider a 21x9 preferably lg. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I know this in no way fits what you want but i would personally consider a 21x9 preferably LG.

This would be a good option. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

if you could bump up your budget to 300pounds instead of 200, you could go for the newly announced LG 29um67.  Which is a 21:9 1080p, 75hz, freesync monitor.

That would give you such enjoyable gaming you will need hospital care to curve your addiction to PC gaming.

I would definitely suggest saving up another 100pounds. Save on food, if you have no option to earn more. Youd be surprised how fast you can accumulate extra cash, if you tune down the disgusting food.