GTAV PC: New Release Date, First Screens and System Specs

Sujay

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52374/gtav-pc-new-release-date-first-screens-and-system-specs?utm_source=gplus&utm_medium=social&utm_content=gtavpc&utm_campaign=gtavpcspecs_01132015

Sign in to
Social Club

OR

Keep me signed inForgot your password?

SIGN IN

rockstargames.png
locales.png

Games

Videos

Newswire

Social Club

Crews

Downloads

Warehouse

Support
Search

GTAV PC: New Release Date, First Screens and System Specs
Posted 7 minutes ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games

actual_1421160612.jpg

As we head into 2015, we would like to share the first screens and system specs of Grand Theft Auto Vfor PC as well as a new release date of March 24, 2015. 

Our apologies for the slight shift in the date but the game requires a few extra weeks of testing and polish to make it as good as can be. Moving a release date is never a decision we take lightly and is a choice we make only when we know it is in the best interests of the game and our fans. Thanks everyone for your understanding and we assure you these few extra weeks will be worth it when the game does arrive in March.

GTA Online for PC, which will support up to 30 players, will launch alongside GTAV for PC and will include GTA Online Heists.  Online Heists for consoles will be launching in the coming weeks ahead of the PC launch.

Click on each new screenshot to see them in full 4K resolution, and read on for the game's official system specifications and additional info. 

actual_1421160666.jpg

GTAV for PC pushes Los Santos and Blaine County to even greater levels of detail, running at 1080p and 60fps with up to 4K resolution and support for up to triple monitor configurations, as well as NVidia 3D Vision for up to triple monitor setups.

actual_1421160680.jpg

GTAV for PC also includes the new Rockstar Editor, which gives players a full suite of editing tools to create and publish gameplay clips direct to both Social Club and YouTube. 

actual_1421160708.jpg

actual_1421160728.jpg

actual_1421160749.jpg

Below, check out official minimum and recommended specs and stay tuned for more information on GTAV for PC in the coming weeks.

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Over time, downloadable content and programming changes will change the system requirements for this game. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.

Other requirements: Installation and online play requires log-in to Rockstar Games Social Club (13+) network; internet connection required for activation, online play, and periodic entitlement verification; software installations required including Rockstar Games Social Club platform, DirectX , Chromium, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 sp1 Redistributable Package, and authentication software that recognizes certain hardware attributes for entitlement, digital rights management, system, and other support purposes. Single use serial code registration via internet required; registration is limited to one Rockstar Games Social Club Account (13+) per serial code; only one log-in allowed per Social Club account at any time; serial code(s) are non-transferable once used; Social Club accounts are non-transferrable.

19 comments on this article

Oldest
Newest

13 new comments
  • RDR_undead06.png
    Get_Dollar4 seconds ago
    me cago en vuestros muertos PUTO ASCO ME DAIS ENCIMA DE NO DECIR NADA LO RETRASAIS??? OS LO VA A COMPRAR VUESTRA PUTISIMA MADRE
  • gtav49.png
    RonBacon34 seconds ago
    This will give me some time to build/buy a pc. I just hope its worth the wait.
  • gtao30.png
    MrSemiFunny41 seconds ago
    awesome finally
  • GTAIV_BRANDS134.png
    -ChuckFinley-43 seconds ago
    Great.... I just sold my ps3, its my fault tho i should have expected a delay.
  • gtav33.png
    LowiPL50 seconds ago
    Fok u R*
  • gtav02.png
    SuperSlimek1 minute ago
    I'm happy with the system specs, but I'm really disappointed with the release date. TWO MORE MONTHS. f**k, man.
  • default.png
    Nikthebarber1 minute ago
    can we get steam pre orders this week since the delay. thats the est you could do to make up for the delay, or give us steam codes if we preorder from rock star?
  • GTAVC58.png
    SixPacPL1 minute ago
    Great!
  • gtav45.png
    UtopiaRTS1 minute ago
    I'm done with you Rockstar.
    Another blow to PC fans, losing hundreds of PC customers every time you guys speak.
  • gtav13.png
    MrRamos69212 minutes ago
    Will there be any type of update before pc is released?
  • gtav31.png
    Drakotar2 minutes ago
    YEAHHHHHH! THANK YOU ROCKSTAR! <3
  • gtao30.png
    Elric_Francis3 minutes ago
    Hey with Valentine Day Massacre coming up is there any chance you guys could add music from Caravan Palace? It would definitely fit the mood =)
  • GTAIV8.png
    tikhung013 minutes ago
    God 65GB...?
  • GTAIV_BRANDS227.png
    PhenomSung3 minutes ago
    This is great!
  • gtav56.png
    Bman12964 minutes ago
    I am utterly disappointed.

Disappointed.
  • gtav21.png
    Arun_GtaGamer2224 minutes ago
    Finally R* *thumbsup*
  • gtav05.png
    rmzshka4 minutes ago
    Thank You Rockstar!
  • Smugglersrun1.png
    Kisko6665 minutes ago
    WOW
  • RSL0.png
    laveofgod5 minutes ago
    Hell yeah) 
    But it's no good, I can't wait....
Leave a Comment
Commenting is open to registered and logged in Social Club members - general rules of common courtesy, decency and behavior apply. Please note that if you are a brand new Social Club member (less than one month) or if you have been banned within the past year, then your comments will be submitted for review before they will appear publicly. If you are a probationary commenter, generally you can expect that if your comment is on-topic, respectful, coherent and doesn’t violate any of our other Code of Conduct rules, it should appear within one business day’s time. Check out our full terms of service here but especially mind these very important golden rules: ")
  1. Anyone posting links to or discussing supposed "leaks" about our games here on our own site will have their commenting privileges suspended indefinitely.
  2. ALWAYS comment on-topic – your comment should be specifically relevant to the article itself. If the article is about apples, and your comment is “what about oranges?” – you should expect your comment to be removed.
  3. Do not spam comments – this includes re-posting the same comment repeatedly or promoting your own site or YouTube channel etc.
  4. Refrain from posting game story spoilers – please do not ruin game experiences for other members.
  5. Avoid ‘Hey Rockstar!’ posts – please remember that the comments section is intended as a place for the Social Club community to discuss the news and content posted with one another; it is not a place to demand or expect official responses from Rockstar. If you want our attention on something or if you have something unrelated you'd like to say, you can always email us atmouthoff@rockstargames.com.
Thank you everyone for your understanding and cooperation. Not a Rockstar Games Social Club member? Register your account here.

Categories

Featured Tags

Browse All Tags

Rockstar on Twitter

Elite #GTAOnline stunters @ash019138 & FishyDizzle join forces in “Queen of the Skies” http://t.co/Yx3Ws6YLVc
Los Santos is a battleground for tiny toy soldiers in tilt-shift video by @8bit_Bastard #GTAV http://t.co/fVqZ1ntyjG
A picturesque tour of Blaine County by @Sh4hid96 and more in our #GTAV fan vid round-up: http://t.co/p6YwUJBpZthttp://t.co/gmGen0JLzJ
Rest in peace Brian Clemens. Total legend. The Avengers and The Professionals? It doesn’t get any better.
RT @GanjaOutlaws: @RockstarGames GTA ONLINE MANHUNT CREW EVENT PS4. Today JAN 11 / 3PM EST #ManHunt #GTAVhttp://t.co/v8b8KA9Bef
Social Club Crews

For Max Payne 3 to Grand Theft Auto V and beyond, Crews are groups of Social Club members who form persistent teams to compete and earn rewards in-game and on the Social Club website. Create a Crew or join one now - here are some Crews we've featured in theCrew Cut here at the Newswire:
Rockstar Warehouse

The Rockstar Warehouse is the official online retail destination to shop for Rockstar games, fine apparel, limited-edition collectible merchandise, soundtrack releases, posters and more. Currently in stock:
And much more available at
Rockstar Warehouse
Rockstar on Facebook

rockstar.jpg
Make sure you LikeRockstar on Facebookto get all of our big announcements, updates, trailers and special offers right to your News Feed.
You can also Like official pages for all game titles to show your friends on Facebook which are your all-time favorite Rockstar games including:
Rockstar on Instagram

Follow us on Instagram (rockstargames) to see original photos including events, sneak peeks of collectibles and much more.
  • 10919148_786366358104855_372874814_s.jpg
  • 10533284_776328402456598_187818615_s.jpg
  • 10890707_373115872870430_206435579_s.jpg
  • 10890702_432273830254367_2020190233_s.jp
Subscribe

Sign up for the Rockstar Propaganda email list to get notified of game announcements, exclusive offers, details on special events and more.

Formatting is strong in this one.

beautiful post...

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

i am really apologize for ...  this very beautiful post...

jst ...  

a bad copy and paste .. :-)

I don't know if I should go run out and punch the nearest baby or if I should be happy it's not coming out right when my classes start.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

You sure did well make the vast majority of it illegible to night users and it's repost.

Steve

I don't know if I should go run out and punch the nearest baby or if I should be happy it's not coming out right when my classes start.

Both

Steve

My god, what is this

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W

Don't just copy and paste.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

The links...they work...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III