cx500w psu not working

Evga
Go to solution Solved by monkeys-fever,

No running on integrated graphics waiting for new gpu to arrive. Tried it with just 24 pin and it booted the fans and that is it

Did u done try to reset your CMOS? i got my problem to at my old pc ,after reset the cmos,its worked

and i happen again after a few weeks,i have no idea about it,maybe its a faulty mobo

AS YOU WILL SEE IN PREVIOUS THREAD. I have had a problem with a new psu (cx500w) corsair and have tried the paperclip method and the fan has spinned. tried connecting the 24pin and cpu pin and NOTHING. pls respond as need this running quickly. system specs are here:

7700k 3.4 boost 3.8 

1TB wd blue

Gigabyte f2a88xm ds2

450w stock psu (old broken as accidentaly cut cable 

500w corsair psu

Cpu: i7 4790k @ 4ghz, Motherboard: z97 asus deluxe, Memory: 8gb Kingston hyperx blue, Graphics card: Evga gtx 750ti ftw, Storage: 1TB WD BLUE mass storage, Crucial 120gb ssd (boot drive win 8.1), PSUCorsair cx750w fully wired, Displays: ben Q  2 ms gtg  , Cpu coolerBe quiet! shadow-rock slim, Peripherals: Ducky shine 3, Corsair m65 gaming mouse, SoundHyper x cloud Headphones, OS: Windows 8.1

Well then your psu isn't broken, but probably your motherboard, if it's a new system, it's DOA (dead on arrival) and you will need to contact the shop where you bought it from to send it RMA (send it back and get a new one, 4 free of course).

You can't fix it on your own.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Hi..can u boot with the PSU without GPU?

No running on integrated graphics waiting for new gpu to arrive. Tried it with just 24 pin and it booted the fans and that is it

Cpu: i7 4790k @ 4ghz, Motherboard: z97 asus deluxe, Memory: 8gb Kingston hyperx blue, Graphics card: Evga gtx 750ti ftw, Storage: 1TB WD BLUE mass storage, Crucial 120gb ssd (boot drive win 8.1), PSUCorsair cx750w fully wired, Displays: ben Q  2 ms gtg  , Cpu coolerBe quiet! shadow-rock slim, Peripherals: Ducky shine 3, Corsair m65 gaming mouse, SoundHyper x cloud Headphones, OS: Windows 8.1

Well then your psu isn't broken, but probably your motherboard, if it's a new system, it's DOA (dead on arrival) and you will need to contact the shop where you bought it from to send it RMA (send it back and get a new one, 4 free of course).

You can't fix it on your own.

No it is been going 7 months now no problem

Did u done try to reset your CMOS? i got my problem to at my old pc ,after reset the cmos,its worked

and i happen again after a few weeks,i have no idea about it,maybe its a faulty mobo

MESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST

Issue is revolved srry on other post