Battlefield 4

Brandenhee

Is it worth getting on PC? Are there a lot of players?

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k l Mobo: msi z97 pcmate l GPU: MSI Gtx 970 4gb OC l PSU: CM V550 l RAM: RipJaws 8gb l Case: NZXT H440 l Cooling: CM Hyper 212x l Storage: Crucial mx100 128gb ssd l OS: Windows 7 l Keyboard: CM storm quickfire ultimate(Blue) l Mouse: Razor Mamba l Display: Some shitty samsung monitor

Yes a lot of people play it including me :)

Yep plenty of players and with the announcement of more DLC (and the general disinterest in hardline) I'm sure there will be players for quite some time.

Yeah there are hundreds of servers pretty much consistently

the game is even getting future DLC so there will be lots of players still on in the future

Its also a great game, ive had hundreds of hours of fun

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Most definitely. I've put 316 hours into that game, and enjoyed most of them. I didn't enjoy the first 100, because i was playing on an utter craptop, and the game had just released.

The game has improved a helluva lot since launch

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

They fixed most of the Betafield problems, game is great, especially with friends.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I am an active players since launch, I have got over 500 hours in the game and I am still enjoying a match once a while.

yes!

Sure it is. And yes there are. But if you've got an old system you should upgrade it to something better. I unfortunately can't play BF4 because my system sucks. But I will! :P

If you ask me, no because I don't condone a massive day one dlc, the fact that it can't be modded by the community, and the fact that is had game breaking bugs for almost a year.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

There is practically no Rush which sucks because it is my favourite mode. :angry:

Here's another question: Can you easily find servers to play if you get none of the DLC? It always put me off that even if the default game has a decent discount there's just s fuckton of DLC and in other shooters you are basically left in the dust if you don't have all the maps

-------

Current Rig

-------

Here's another question: Can you easily find servers to play if you get none of the DLC? It always put me off that even if the default game has a decent discount there's just s fuckton of DLC and in other shooters you are basically left in the dust if you don't have all the maps

Yeah there are tons of vanilla only servers 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Sure it is. And yes there are. But if you've got an old system you should upgrade it to something better. I unfortunately can't play BF4 because my system sucks. But I will! :P

My system is in my sig. Shld be fine :P

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k l Mobo: msi z97 pcmate l GPU: MSI Gtx 970 4gb OC l PSU: CM V550 l RAM: RipJaws 8gb l Case: NZXT H440 l Cooling: CM Hyper 212x l Storage: Crucial mx100 128gb ssd l OS: Windows 7 l Keyboard: CM storm quickfire ultimate(Blue) l Mouse: Razor Mamba l Display: Some shitty samsung monitor

My system is in my sig. Shld be fine :P

Oh yeah. Sorry, it's too grey and I didn't recognize it. Nice gpu btw...

Yeah there are hundreds of servers pretty much consistently

the game is even getting future DLC so there will be lots of players still on in the future

Its also a great game, ive had hundreds of hours of fun

I didn't know about the future DLC.. Do you know if people who purchased premium will get it for free still? Or do they want us to spend even more money on the game. 

I didn't know about the future DLC.. Do you know if people who purchased premium will get it for free still? Or do they want us to spend even more money on the game. 

Currently that is not known

I would imagine premium players will get it for free, it means people will keep playing even after Battlefield Police Simulator 2015 launches (that should totally be the name for hardline)

Oh yeah. Sorry, it's too grey and I didn't recognize it. Nice gpu btw...

thx :)

I would imagine premium players will get it for free, it means people will keep playing even after Battlefield Police Simulator 2015 launches (that should totally be the name for hardline)

If i dont have the dlc can I play with others who do?

If i dont have the dlc can I play with others who do?

Yes, but only on servers that do not have DLC maps in rotation

Yes, but only on servers that do not have DLC maps in rotation

Thanks m8. Great help :)

Thanks, and agreed. Good name. 

I'll buy the MSI Z97 PC MATE, too, next year.

are you getting the sli capable one? I kinda regret not getting a sli ready mobo :(