H105 question

Biology

So I wanna do a push pull... But instead of doing 4 SP 120 fans too and bottom, I wanna do

2 SP 120 on top , 2 AF led 120 on bottom. Because I'm going to make my exhaust a white led too. Is this okay? Or must I use SP in the bottom too?

I use 4790k , 540 case

That's no issue

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

How's the temp gonna be like? Is it gonna have any harm on my system

The fins aren't too dense, so you should be fine using airflow fans.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I believe there are SP120s with LEDs too, why not use them? :)

I believe there are SP120s with LEDs too, why not use them? :)

Oh fuck they do?! Hahahaha I'm so dumb!

Should I use high performance or quiet edition?

They exist ;) High Performance are a little louder, but I dont notice it, because 99% of the time I use a Headset :) But I think the quiet ones will be more than enough.

They exist ;) High Performance are a little louder, but I dont notice it, because 99% of the time I use a Headset :) But I think the quiet ones will be more than enough.

Is there vast difference in noise and performance ?

Quiet. High performance is way too loud.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Is there vast difference in noise and performance ?

Now I am dumb :D LED SP120s come in only one edition, no performance or quiet. And these are at 26.4dBA, 1650 RPM and 57,24 CFM :)

Now I am dumb :D LED SP120s come in only one edition, no performance or quiet. And these are at 26.4dBA, 1650 RPM and 57,24 CFM :)

Are those loud?

Are those loud?

That is fairly silent :) If they were over 30-35dBA you would notice it maaaaaybe a little, depends on where your case is positioned (on desk, below desk, etc.)

That is fairly silent :) If they were over 30-35dBA you would notice it maaaaaybe a little, depends on where your case is positioned (on desk, below desk, etc.)

I'm putting my case next to me , or at least I plan to. On top of the table

I'm putting my case next to me , or at least I plan to. On top of the table

Well then it shouldnt be a problem :) 26 decibels is fairly silent and you will not even notice it, when you are gaming and have it turned up loud like I do :D

Well then it shouldnt be a problem :) 26 decibels is fairly silent and you will not even notice it, when you are gaming and have it turned up loud like I do :D

Yay! I'm still thinking if leds or those sps red circles looks better on my white 540 hahaha

You can also control the rpm of the fans according to your cpu temperature via your motherboard bios.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I'll be using asus maximus hero vii or gigabyte z97x gaming 7, can they do that ? How?

Tiny Tom Logan uses the exact setup on his gpu test rig. It looks good and works great. So go for it!