[Newegg] Logitech G710 (Cherry MX Blue) [$99.99]

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Hnnnnnnnngg.... I want to buy this now.... But I also want another SSD. The choices...

Good deal for a cherry mx blue keyboard, but man that thing is ugly :/

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Looks better without the wrist-rest. The blue around the macro keys is also a lot more tasteful and better matches the Logitech branding than the original orange. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Looks better without the wrist-rest. The blue around the macro keys is also a lot more tasteful and better matches the Logitech branding than the original orange. 

Looked up some more pictures of it, and you're right. Without the wrist rest is doesn't look half bad :D

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Just curious does this thing have the o-ring mod like the G710+ does?

I find mine beautiful and the strip of orange is quite tasteful and not to "gamerish" like many keyboards, but, you are entitled to your own opinion I guess :P

BTW I have a G710+

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Just curious does this thing have the o-ring mod like the G710+ does?

I find mine beautiful and the strip of orange is quite tasteful and not to "gamerish" like many keyboards, but, you are entitled to your own opinion I guess :P

BTW I have a G710+

The G710 and G710+ are identical. The + simply means meant a longer warranty: 3 years instead of 2--It seems to be the same 3 years for both now. 

The G710 and G710+ are identical. The + simply means meant a longer warranty: 3 years instead of 2--It seems to be the same 3 years for both now. 

and one has cherry blues :P

IMHO it seems weird to include the o-ring mod for cherry blues as the point of them is to quieten it, which is sorta hard to do with blues, although I will have to try it with the O-rings that I took off if mine (I prefer it without) and try them on my friends Ducky Shine 3 TKL with MX Blues.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

IMHO it seems weird to include the o-ring mod for cherry blues as the point of them is to quieten it, which is sorta hard to do with blues, although I will have to try it with the O-rings that I took off if mine (I prefer it without) and try them on my friends Ducky Shine 3 TKL with MX Blues.

Extra accessories are always a good thing.  :P