Help finding a laptop

Gladiateduke

Hello everyone,

For the past few days I have been trying to find a laptop to suit my needs but I can not seem to find one. I would like to spend around $1500. In terms of specs, it needs to have either a 1080p or higher ips display (touchscreen would be nice), an i7, 16gb of ram, dual band wireless ac, a 265GB or larger SSD and good battery life. I would like it to be around 14 inches. I am perfectly comfortable with upgrading the ram myself so feel free to link an option with less then 16gb, just make sure to link a kit of ram to go along with the laptop. I was looking at the lenovo x1 carbon and the T440s but neither of them can hold 16gb of ram. If it was possible to upgrade them to 16GB I would have gotten one of those. They where both on sale for around $1450. I am Canadian so please provide link from Canadian websites. If you need more information feel free to ask me.

Thanks in advance

-Duke

Edit: I just realized that it would be a good idea to say what I plan on using the laptop for. I will be running some Linux VM's, programming, taking notes in class and other day to day things. I really only need the power for the VMs.

I dunno maybe clevo / sager w230ss ? its 13.3 inch, 1080p ips panel, little heavy at 2kg. You can upgrade ram yourself to 16gb as well as hard drive msata etc.