Random crashes

efex92

Guys today i Bought a new motherboard. I have also posted similar post for this problem but at that time i had different motherboard. This time I have MSI 970 GAMING and after installing drivers i have faced 2 random crashes in less then 15mins. this is seriously bugging me since i cant do any thing properly. i want you guys to help me out in this matter and let me solve this issue.
My pc specs are

proc: AMD FX-4300 Quad core
Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING

ram: 4gb DDR3 1333 MHZ(its a shitty ram which i;m using temporarily will get corsair or reputed brand rams in coming future)

PSU: Corsair VS550W

HDD: 1TB WD green, 500gb transccend(transcend im using just since i have my data in it)

GPU: Sapphire HD 7770 Flex edition

Cabinet: Cooler Master 311 Elite

Is ram the issue coz im running only single channel right now.
Link to my old post regarding to this same issue. CLICK HERE

Please guys help me out here

[CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4350 @4.2GHz ] [MoBo: 970 PRO GAMING/AURA] [Ram: 2x8GB HyperX FURY 8GB 1600MHz DDR3] [GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB] [PSU: Corsair VS550Watt] [HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB WD green] [CPU Cooler: JONSBO CPU AIR COOLER - CR-201 RED LED] [Display: LG 24MP88HV-S 24-inch Slim IPS] -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

bump help me here guys

[CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4350 @4.2GHz ] [MoBo: 970 PRO GAMING/AURA] [Ram: 2x8GB HyperX FURY 8GB 1600MHz DDR3] [GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB] [PSU: Corsair VS550Watt] [HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB WD green] [CPU Cooler: JONSBO CPU AIR COOLER - CR-201 RED LED] [Display: LG 24MP88HV-S 24-inch Slim IPS] -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Can someone help me out here....??? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I would like to ask if there are any dump files you can see under the folder "%SystemRoot%\Minidump" in Windows explorer. If there are any recent ".dmp" files, please copy them to your desktop the zip them, and finally post on your favorite file sharing website, like Dropbox, Mega, or Google Drive, etc, and share the link here.

These dump files will point out what it causing your BSODs. If you post them, I can take a look at what's happening.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I would like to ask if there are any dump files you can see under the folder "%SystemRoot%\Minidump" in Windows explorer. If there are any recent ".dmp" files, please copy them to your desktop the zip them, and finally post on your favorite file sharing website, like Dropbox, Mega, or Google Drive, etc, and share the link here.

These dump files will point out what it causing your BSODs. If you post them, I can take a look at what's happening.

i cannot access minidump files... Acees is denied tried from admin acc also. Will have fresh format on my pc(will loose all my games and data :( )and will see thatt the problem stil persist or not

i cannot access minidump files... Acees is denied tried from admin acc also. Will have fresh format on my pc(will loose all my games and data :( )and will see thatt the problem stil persist or not

You can't zip the files in the Minidump folder. They have to be copied over to the desktop (for example) and then Zipped. If you are still getting access denied while copying to the desktop, it sounds as if the user accounts on your Windows' install may be messed up.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

You can't zip the files in the Minidump folder. They have to be copied over to the desktop (for example) and then Zipped. If you are still getting access denied while copying to the desktop, it sounds as if the user accounts on your Windows' install may be messed up.

Yeah im also getting access denied while copying it to any other folder...