Random crashes,BSOD's and freezing issues

Hello guys, as title says I'm facing random crashes,BSOD's and freezing issue's. I have just assembled a new build. not a hardcore gamer but still use my rig for Gaming.
My specs are

proc: AMD FX-4300 Quad core
Motherboard: Asrock 970 extreme 4

ram: 4gb DDR3 1333 MHZ(its a shitty ram which i;m using temporarily will get corsair or reputed brand rams in coming future)

PSU: Corsair VS550W

HDD: 1TB WD green, 500gb transccend(transcend im using just since i have my data in it)

GPU: Sapphire HD 7770 Flex edition

Cabinet: Cooler Master 311 Elite

BIOS: p2.60

Guys I have assembled this pc last week only. and since then im getting BSOD's, random crashes adn freezing issues. Gpu is OLDER and also ram is older(but it was never used since my pc dint support ddr3 ram and i bimistakely bought it. so it was seal packed.). and rest all the components are new.
Im thinking of replacing the products once just if there are any hardware issue.
I've performed MEMtest64 3 to 4 times on my first test i got errors on my ram but afterwards there where no errors in all of the test i performed.
Have done malware scanning and no malware found on my pc.
will be doing disk defragmentation today(at the time of writing this post).

cant figure out the main prblem or issue. Is it Hardware or Software Issue.
P.S.: Now I'm running my ram at 1066 MHZ.

[CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4350 @4.2GHz ] [MoBo: 970 PRO GAMING/AURA] [Ram: 2x8GB HyperX FURY 8GB 1600MHz DDR3] [GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB] [PSU: Corsair VS550Watt] [HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB WD green] [CPU Cooler: JONSBO CPU AIR COOLER - CR-201 RED LED] [Display: LG 24MP88HV-S 24-inch Slim IPS] -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

BUMP...
Guys Please help me out here

[CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4350 @4.2GHz ] [MoBo: 970 PRO GAMING/AURA] [Ram: 2x8GB HyperX FURY 8GB 1600MHz DDR3] [GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB] [PSU: Corsair VS550Watt] [HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB WD green] [CPU Cooler: JONSBO CPU AIR COOLER - CR-201 RED LED] [Display: LG 24MP88HV-S 24-inch Slim IPS] -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

BUMP...

Guys Please help me out here

Can you elaborate all things possible relating to the RAM please? That seems like the issue at hand.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Can you elaborate all things possible relating to the RAM please? That seems like the issue at hand.

yes sure. My ram is EVM 4gb DDR3 1333. It was bought by my dad actually 2/3 years back for his pc and afterwards he cam to know that ddr3 wont run in his pc if he doesnt install am3+ proc. in his system. so it was there at my home in my hardware box and that why I install it.

and now would also be the good time If you could suggest me a good ram. will purchase 8Gb 2x4gb one by one. so please if possible suggest me with a ram also. Would corsair vengeance do...?.

thank you :)

anybody there to help me out here?.

yes sure. My ram is EVM 4gb DDR3 1333. It was bought by my dad actually 2/3 years back for his pc and afterwards he cam to know that ddr3 wont run in his pc if he doesnt install am3+ proc. in his system. so it was there at my home in my hardware box and that why I install it.

and now would also be the good time If you could suggest me a good ram. will purchase 8Gb 2x4gb one by one. so please if possible suggest me with a ram also. Would corsair vengeance do...?.

thank you :)

What is the max RAM speed that your motherboard allows for?

If you can get new RAM, I would do so, even if new RAM doesn't solve the problem. Some G.Skill 1600 MHz low latency (7) RAM should be good, if your motherboard supports faster RAM though, do tell.

Also, is your BIOS updated all the way? That could maybe cause issues...?

When you get BSOD's, what are the error codes?

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What is the max RAM speed that your motherboard allows for?

If you can get new RAM, I would do so, even if new RAM doesn't solve the problem. Some G.Skill 1600 MHz low latency (7) RAM should be good, if your motherboard supports faster RAM though, do tell.

Also, is your BIOS updated all the way? That could maybe cause issues...?

When you get BSOD's, what are the error codes?

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. SInce, I Have sent my whole system for replacement just to remove any hardware faults(if there where any) thus could not respond to your reply on time.

So onto your questions

1. My Motherboard Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2100(OC) (as written on asrock's product page.)

2. motherboard had v2.60 of BIOS same as latest given on manufacturer site, but still i'm thinking of updating it once after i get the motherboard replaced,(what are you thoughts on this.?)

3. normally i recieved BSOD's  of 0x0A, but after some time it stopped and random restarts started happening. even for precaution for any shorts with motherboard i kept a sheet of paper behind behind it just to make sure there was no contact of motherboard with case. and even after that it happened. so shorting was not the issue.

One more thing i downgraded the frequency of ram just to test whether it caused same problem or not, and still it was causing random crashes.

Hoping that after replacement it solves the problem because im seriously Pissed of this random crashes now.

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. SInce, I Have sent my whole system for replacement just to remove any hardware faults(if there where any) thus could not respond to your reply on time.

So onto your questions

1. My Motherboard Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2100(OC) (as written on asrock's product page.)

2. motherboard had v2.60 of BIOS same as latest given on manufacturer site, but still i'm thinking of updating it once after i get the motherboard replaced,(what are you thoughts on this.?)

3. normally i recieved BSOD's  of 0x0A, but after some time it stopped and random restarts started happening. even for precaution for any shorts with motherboard i kept a sheet of paper behind behind it just to make sure there was no contact of motherboard with case. and even after that it happened. so shorting was not the issue.

One more thing i downgraded the frequency of ram just to test whether it caused same problem or not, and still it was causing random crashes.

Hoping that after replacement it solves the problem because im seriously Pissed of this random crashes now.

Have you read this by chance http://forums.tweaktown.com/asrock/58895-bios-issue-after-2-6-upgrade-970-extreme4-motherboard.html

Nope. Will read it.

Thank you for atleast helping me out this far.

His issue seems to be different. If you are telling the problems occuring due to upgrading to 2.6 then i must add that my bios is at 2.6 already it came with v2.6 packed. Only the date of the updates(maybe date showed on my mobo is installed date) are different. Thats the reason im thinking of upgrading it once.

And also i would like to add that I'm having this problem from my last mobo(started just when mobo was about to die) there would be no video signal if pc started and if there where video signal then pc wont start properly and if both worked then pc would restart randomly and no bsod. Now after i took my new build to a tech guy tp solve the issue he said that it might be(not surely) the problem of gpu or ram