Best 50$ Case with Window?

IMPERIUS

Hi!

I'm looking for a simple case with a window, with a clean style (like the e.g. nzxt H440) in black.

It must be a mid size case, with a minimum of 3 fans already included and it must have the option of adding more fans, up to 6 fans at least. Dust filters neccesarry. I'll be only using one gpu. The case should be in a mix of a silent and a airflow optimised case. Budget is 50$.

Please post links from anywhere, not only PCPP, you can also just name the case.

Thank you

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

you wont find that... up it to 100 and you get yourself a Define R5... or what, 80 i think, and you get a S340 from NZXT

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

S340 is $65, closest I can get you

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

And whats the problem with the BitFenix Comrade, BitFenix Shinobi Core or the Zalman R1?

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

you wont find that... up it to 100 and you get yourself a Define R5... or what, 80 i think, and you get a S340 from NZXT

S340 is $65, closest I can get you

There are some options like the nzxt source 210 window, right now it is $52 but it has been down in the $30-$40 range. Another good option is the bitfenix shinobi windowed at $55. There are also the corsair spec 01 and various other mediocre cases.

But really, are the 100$ cases really that much better than the 50$ ones?

Does the fractal r4 have the option to install an optical drive?

Does the fractal r4 have the option to install an optical drive?

It may not appear like so, but yes.

kompooterz.