[US] 10% OFF Newegg Purchases - Expires 11/1

-ism

I don't think that has been posted yet, but if it has, I do apologize.

I have noticed that right now you can use the promo-code "VISACHECKOUT" to get 10% off whatever you're ordering (up to 20$). While this is not that much in the grand scheme of things, a deal is a deal, and in many cases it can at least cover the sales tax. 

I do believe the promo-code ends at the end of 10/31 so today seems to be the last day to use it.

The code requires you to use Visa Checkout payment option, but that really isn't a problem for most people (I would assume) because you can use many different types of debit/credit cards with Visa Checkout, not just Visas.

Enjoy!

(Also, I have no idea if this works for Canadian buyers too. I don't even know if Newegg ships to Canada to begin with)

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

woo time to save a maximum $2!

:)

Hey man I bought my H440 the other day and it took off 12$... paid 106$ for it. Now, for a high-school kid who buys an excessive amount of coffee, that means something! :P

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Hey man I bought my H440 the other day and it took off 12$... paid 106$ for it. Now, for a high-school kid who buys an excessive amount of coffee, that means something! :P

woops my bad thought it was for purchases up to $20 not savings up to $20 :P