Battlefield Hardline Releasing March 17, 2015

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

Despite BF4 being a hell of a lot better than when initially released, it's the mere fact it took over a year to get to its current state. Because of this, I'm afraid I do not have confidence and faith in BFH.

Fool me once...shame on you; fool me twice...shame on me.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

played the beta. It's nothing more than a BF4 mod.

who knew mods were worth $60

Then go make your own game. Even if it is a "mod" it still doesn't change the fact that people need to make a living off this.

It's a Beta for a reason. It's not done yet and still has months more till launch. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

personally ive heard some negative stuff from my friends you played the beta. i will maybe get it on origin when its released but i hope origin has a digital return policy, thatd make me feel better about buying it.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I have no idea why people call this a mod... The only asset I remember being reused from BF4 is the parking building lot. Other than that the vehicles are completely different, soldier models are different, guns... they're guns...

Other than that... Its a fantastic game. As a person who doesn't have the time to learn the ways of CS, this is a god send!

Ill be pre-ordering this... Yep.

personally ive heard some negative stuff from my friends you played the beta. i will maybe get it on origin when its released but i hope origin has a digital return policy, thatd make me feel better about buying it.

I wish Steam did that with their games...

played the beta. It's nothing more than a BF4 mod.

who knew mods were worth $60

Just like CoD. haha

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Nope. I used to love Battlefield. I've been playing every one since 1942. BF4 was a failure. They promised huge esport support which they never gave and the horrible netcode which it took them months to even admit.After the competitive community pointed it out for months. Same netcode issues were present in the Hardline beta. Prob one of the many reason it got pushed back. Ill buy it on sale.

Then go make your own game. Even if it is a "mod" it still doesn't change the fact that people need to make a living off this.

It's a Beta for a reason. It's not done yet and still has months more till launch. 

EA white knight alert.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

If I were to pick it up, It would be when it was very cheap.

I personally think that the concept is interesting, but just like the new Civ, it has its differences to BF4 but not enough to justify the purchase in my opinion.

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)