What do you think of the Bitfenix Pandora?

Trancendense

Hi guys.

What do you think of that new case and the Matx/Mitx motherboard format? I'm considering getting if instead of the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe. It's looks pretty nice but I'm worried of its cooling capacity and can you mount a 240mm rad at the top?

Have a great day.

Ehh, the reviews were very mixed. 

Overpriced / gimmicky and there are far better towers in the same price range or less like Fractal Design Arc mini r2

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Overpriced / gimmicky and there are far better towers in the same price range or less like Fractal Design Arc mini r2

couldn't said it better my self Excaliber

Mostly like it, a few little things I don't like. If I were to buy it, it would be the basic version without the little screen. (And windowless if that's an option)

You cannot fit a 240 rad up top, not enough clearance for fans and rad. Also not sure about the fan placements.

Front should work, 240mm and 120mm.

As for the question on format, anything more than mATX is pointless for most users. Few people use more than 1-2 expansion cards.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

So do you think I should stick with the Enthoo Luxe?

Of course it is 1000% better than pandora

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

couldn't said it better my self Excaliber

Well it is my job to find the FOOLS :)

Well it is my job to find the FOOLS :)

I don't get it (My english sucks).

I don't get it (My english sucks).

It is a refrence from an anime called soul eater . The icon i have is excalibur which calls everyone a fool