Roccat Tyon Easy Shift Problems

I bought the Roccat Tyon a few weeks ago and still can't get the feature I bought it for to work.  I have a Roccat Ryos keyboard that worked great with my Roccat Kone and its easy shift feature.  I was able to click the easy shift button on the mouse to access more keybinds on my keyboard.  The only problem I had with the mouse was I did not like the placement of the easy shift button.  That is why I bought the Tyon.  The problem I'm having with the Tyon, is clicking easy shift on the keyboard activates it on the mouse, but the same is not true when clicking easy shift on the mouse.  It just activates on the mouse and not the keyboard.

I have tried everything I can think of including updating all drivers to their newest versions on Roccat's website (the drivers for the Tyon, Ryos, and Talk), deleting the windows drivers for the mouse and keyboard, disabling all programs that were running to see if there was a conflict, and installed and ran every driver as an administrator.  I am pretty much running out of ideas and time since I bought the mouse to use with the World of Warcraft expansion which comes out in less than a month.

Any help will be appreciated,

yodadotnet

• 2 weeks later...

This might come too late, but change that easy shift button to "Roccat talk > Easy Shift[+] all devices" and it should work.