Counter Strike Global Offensive now lets you customise ingame music

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is getting Music Kits. These kits allow you change the music you hear in the main menu and for in-game events such as round start, round end, bomb planted, etc… There is also a special one that everyone else in the game gets to hear when you are MVP.

Valve announced the new addition in a blog post an added that you will be able to share your kits with anyone you’re playing with.

Nine kits are now available for purchase through the game and through the Steam market. Artists include Austin Wintory, Daniel Sadowski, Dren McDonald and more.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2014/10/13/counter-strike-global-offensive-now-lets-you-customise-your-in-game-music/

Just another crash grab update instead of them actually fixing the shit that is wrong with their game. Typical valve.

what do you think is wrong with their game atm bcos i think that its good that they are adding things like this bcos its changes it around instead of it being boring and the same all the time

what do you think is wrong with their game atm bcos i think this its good that they are adding its changes it  up a bit 

1.VAC

2.VAC

3.VAC

4.VAC

5.No official 128 tick servers

Joke aside , it's too cheap xD , too many hackers can just get another account . And when it goes on sale for $3 , they just get 15 accounts and continue on

what do you think is wrong with their game atm bcos i think that its good that they are adding things like this bcos its changes it around instead of it getting boring 

1. bcos is not a word. 2. Errors people get all the time especially during comp matches which causes cooldowns for no fucking reason. 3. This changes nothing, so people can hear different music for the 10 seconds it plays in an entire match AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT? Its ridiculous.

1.VAC

2.VAC

3.VAC

4.VAC

1. the 64 tick servers is not something that is wrong with the game 

2. what do u mean VAC VAC VAC

1. bcos is not a word. 2. Errors people get all the time especially during comp matches which causes cooldowns for no fucking reason. 3. This changes nothing, so people can hear different music for the 10 seconds it plays in an entire match AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT? Its ridiculous.

yeah ik bcos is not a word it stands for because lol and i have never heard of these errors that u get cool downs for no reason in my whole life of playing CS  and why are u getting so angry lol

1. the 64 tick servers is not something that is wrong with the game 

2. what do u mean VAC VAC VAC

3mLydMU.png

Of course 64 tick servers is something wrong with the game . If you can't rely on valves own servers....

C.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

3mLydMU.png

Of course 64 tick servers is something wrong with the game . If you can't rely on valves own servers....

64 tick server isn't a problem with the game its a problem with value's choice of servers and you could just go and play cevo or faceit for free which all have 128 tick servers

64 tick server isn't a problem with the game its a problem with value's choice of servers and you could just go and play cevo or faceit for free which all have 128 tick servers

Competitive Matchmaking is included in the game as a game mode . It only has 64 tick servers . You can't play ranked on "cevo or faceit" . I understand what you mean but i insist that the quality of the servers is a problem with the game .

Damn it , even Pro Competitive cups are 128 tick , so they recognize it's a problem . Also i agree with what @askmax said , it's been 3 time i've received cooldown for "missing pak file"

Meh.

In a game where it's crucial to hear even the slightest sound why would you need music .( even zooming in with the awp can be heard by enemies ) 

It's the first thing i remove after reinstalling the game

It doesn't actually affect gameplay, it just replaces the in game music (menu music, 10 seconds left, etc.)  Source: I have the Noisia Kit.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

It doesn't actually affect gameplay, it just replaces the in game music (menu music, 10 seconds left, etc.)  Source: I have the Noisia Kit.

Even the last 10 seconds are crucial ... Oh well , how much are those kits ?(only for the menu and "the last 10 seconds" )

Even the last 10 seconds are crucial ... Oh well , how much are those kits ?(only for the menu and "the last 10 seconds" )

Also the music is very quiet, it retains the same functionality as the original music.  Not worth the buy IMO, since they're random like case openings, you can get ones for as low as $10, and some as expensive as $23.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

what do you think is wrong with their game atm bcos i think that its good that they are adding things like this bcos its changes it around instead of it being boring and the same all the time

server variables not stable, no high tickrate mm, MM is cancer, the wrong people are given cooldowns all the time, griefing has no punishment, the community is utter garbage, they haven't removed nuke or train from the game yet, server to client positioning is off, audio bugs are prevalent, amd chipsets get terrible performance, high resolutions (1080p) have distortion in game, audio engine is utter garbage etc.

Well for people like me who can't aim, maybe this will make constant deaths more pleasurable.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Just another crash grab update instead of them actually fixing the shit that is wrong with their game. Typical valve.

I've been playing CS:GO since late 2011 and I disagree with that. They've made so much tremendous progress and have made so many updates on such a frequent basis, it's incredible. They get nearly weekly updates yet the community still pretends Valve doesn't care about the game, it's insane.

I've been playing CS:GO since late 2011 and I disagree with that. They've made so much tremendous progress and have made so many updates on such a frequent basis, it's incredible. They get nearly weekly updates yet the community still pretends Valve doesn't care about the game, it's insane.

Oh really you have been playing since 2011? Thats funny considering the game was released in 2012 and even early beta wasn't available until late march 2012, nice try. Also those weekly updates you talk about, you mean when they release new operations or skins and don't actually fix any of the main problems with the game and promote more tournaments so they can make even more money? The logic here is really undeniable.

Oh really you have been playing since 2011? Thats funny considering the game was released in 2012 and even early beta wasn't available until late march 2012, nice try. Also those weekly updates you talk about, you mean when they release new operations or skins and don't actually fix any of the main problems with the game and promote more tournaments so they can make even more money? The logic here is really undeniable.

That's so not true. I'm not going to link my Steam profile here, but beta was available late 2011. Here is a source backing this up

http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Beta

"The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta was a beta for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive that began on November 30, 2011 and continued until the full release of the game on August 21, 2012."

Perhaps you were only in the open public which I believe you purchased in?

Operations last for a few months and are not weekly. Skin collections are also not added weekly, generally every few months with the operations.

Since I've been playing CS:GO I've seen tremendous changes in tagging, recoil, the addition of a match making system based on ranks, smoke changes, new maps and various map changes and overhauls, movement changes, new guns, various changes to current guns, wallbang updates, and many other things besides skins (which I think is a positive thing over all anyway!). Counter-Strike Global Offensive was a pretty crappy game when I first played it in late 2011, but today it is a beautiful game that is worthy of dethroning 1.6.

1.VAC

2.VAC

3.VAC

4.VAC

Joke aside , it's too cheap xD , too many hackers can just get another account . And when it goes on sale for $3 , they just get 15 accounts and continue on

I honestly never felt the difference between the 64 & 128 ticks servers.

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

I honestly never felt the difference between the 64 & 128 ticks servers.

Uninstall the game then, its not for you.

If your going 128 tick why not just go 256.

The music is a obvious cash grab but hey they're making money off of it and by limiting the supply, also the marketplace sales.

What I think I'd funny is when people sell stuff for cheaper than they got it directly from valve. The new community stickers are a great example of that.

@Charger

Uninstall the game then, its not for you.

That sir is a bit mean.