Anyone excited for LBP3?

APrettyCoolWalrus

I love the LittleBigPlanet series, it's truly an experience you can't get in the PC. Is anyone excited for the upcoming release of LBP3?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

No.

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

I have 28 updates to do on the ps3 for lbp2.....

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I played a lot of lbp on the ps vita and some say its the best version and had to say i enjoyed it a lot. So yea a bit excited for it

I love the LittleBigPlanet series, it's truly an experience you can't get in the PC. Is anyone excited for the upcoming release of LBP3?

Unfortunate it's an exclusive but yes, some of my favorite games from last gen

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I Never really got into it on the ps3. But from what I hear, people are very excited.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Is there anything significantly different from LBP2, other than story?

It feels like there's not much left to expand on in the game, to me at least.  <_<

~IMG

I am not excited for LBP3 as I haven't played the older games enough to move on from them.  I also have a back log of other games that would be more interesting to me.  Right now I am on Dead Rising for Xbox 360.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I do love LittleBigPlanet. Funnily enough that game was a big part of my childhood. I even went out of my way to pre-order LittleBigPlanet 2. But now I am older the issues I had noticed when I was younger are even more glaring such as the ridiculous moderators who would delete innocent and very well crafted levels while other levels with dicks and boobies all over them would be really easy to find. Not saying that in a good way.

This meant that other creators would leave the community and we'd be left with the same shitty bomb survivals, random humour movies and other such things. That said; if this wasn't an issue and mods did their job (in-game) then I would probably still be sinking in hundreds more hours in to the game.

But what also made me love LittleBigPlanet a little less was LittleBigPlanet Karting. I beat it in 5 hours and had mastered it in that time so I could beat all the levels made by the non-existent communities with ease thus making game play boring. Also, the whole game relies on Co op and yet on top of not having multiplayer create mode it also failed in having a create mode that worked. Tutorials were hard to follow, tools were frustrating to use and somewhat broken and it didn't have LittleBigPlanet 1 or LittleBigPlanet 2's charm. Also, 30FPS for a racing game is un-fucking-acceptable.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I'm excited for it. Although I've never been a big fan of creating my own levels, I love playing the stuff everybody else makes. The Vita version of LBP rocks and I play it pretty regularly. I have never bought LBP2 but I do have the original hanging around.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it coming to PS4? I've always wanted to play the first ones but never owned a PS3, might pick it up if its coming to PS4.