GPU Folding taking 10.20 days?

So, I'm not sure if this is related to the problems that's been happening with the WU's over the past few days, but my R9 270 (and my 6870 was doing this as well, but I removed it to eliminate any causes) started to show that the ETA was 10.20 days, and the PPD dropped by about 50k. 

What I've tried:

Deleting the WU

Restarting FAH

Reinstalling FAH

Removing 6870 (in case of power issues)

Restarting my PC multiple times

I have my slider on full, and this is the information on the WU:

5c2a9ce694.png

Thanks for any help given in advance, and sorry for the horrible structuring in the post, I'm not too good at writing posts :/ Any information I left out I'll happily give :)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Wait about 10 minutes after the WU starts. I was having the exact same thing appear (10.2 days), but I watched the log and it was registering 1% complete when the client showed 0.07% complete. I don't know why this is but, at least for me, if you just wait a bit, it should fix itself.

Wait about 10 minutes after the WU starts. I was having the exact same thing appear (10.2 days), but I watched the log and it was registering 1% complete when the client showed 0.07% complete. I don't know why this is but, at least for me, if you just wait a bit, it should fix itself.

Thanks, apparently my client isn't updating properly, I just didn't want to be folding for 10 days, only for 1600 points :)

EDIT: The client just fixed itself, Thanks again!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Thanks, apparently my client isn't updating properly, I just didn't want to be folding for 10 days, only for 1600 points :)

EDIT: The client just fixed itself, Thanks again!

the client doesn't know the tpf and various estimates when it hasn't even begun working on the wu. it isn't that your client isn't working properly, that's just how it is, it needs some time to prepare and get going before you get any accurate estimations. And in some cases it can take some time before it starts working.

if you have any advanced or beta flags, that increases the likelihood of getting bad wu's. 

the client doesn't know the tpf and various estimates when it hasn't even begun working on the wu. it isn't that your client isn't working properly, that's just how it is, it needs some time to prepare and get going before you get any accurate estimations. And in some cases it can take some time before it starts working.

if you have any advanced or beta flags, that increases the likelihood of getting bad wu's. 

Ah, ok, might put my 6870 back in then if that's the case :)