Anyone own A Xigmatek Aquila? [OPINION]

monstarmadness

Hi guys. Well i just want to say that this case is really great!! I had my doubts before buying it, but then everything changed. I love it. As a contribution, i´ve read some reviews that says the case isn´t solid (i believe it´s way solid) and also that the lateral panels are flimsy (it´s very very good material and feels heavy and solid too, doesn´t twist much).

My only doubt is how do yo put the ssds at the ssd bays (rear next to the Power supply)? 

I really didn´t figured out how to put the ssd there. I tried some ways but nothing; finally got it at the hdd drive (with a ssd adapto to hdd bay).

Thank you very much.

I´ll post some pictures to show you guys the case. It was my second selfmade pc :-) 

See you

P.D.: Would be great if you all post some pics, so we can share ideas if someone did a modd or something.

Hi guys. Well i just want to say that this case is really great!! I had my doubts before buying it, but then everything changed. I love it. As a contribution, i´ve read some reviews that says the case isn´t solid (i believe it´s way solid) and also that the lateral panels are flimsy (it´s very very good material and feels heavy and solid too, doesn´t twist much).

My only doubt is how do yo put the ssds at the ssd bays (rear next to the Power supply)? 

I really didn´t figured out how to put the ssd there. I tried some ways but nothing; finally got it at the hdd drive (with a ssd adapto to hdd bay).

Thank you very much.

I´ll post some pictures to show you guys the case. It was my second selfmade pc :-) 

See you

P.D.: Would be great if you all post some pics, so we can share ideas if someone did a modd or something.

I read some reviews too saying it was flimsy, but I'm with you its pretty solid. I toiled with the idea or getting a Bitfenix prodigy before I built mine and luckily a local shop had one in and that is flimsy.

For me the looks, the price and the quality of the Aquila, I'm surprised it didn't get so many more reviews / sales.

I put my SSD in the HDD bay as you did but mine is not a monster build, and I needed my PC to do a handful of things.

CPU: I5-4440 / MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z87-DS3H / RAM: G.Skill ripjaws 2x4GB / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 128gb SSD, 1TB WD HDD / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: Xigmatek Aquila / Monitor: Dell U2414H