Battlefield 4 potentially not shit anymore after 9/30 patch

ComradeHX

Fix to netcode.

Fix to stupid scope sway(unrealistic) while firing.

Nerf to headglitching.

Classic mode. (like BF2; perhaps with less op jets)

No more advantage for SSD users(myself included).

Counterbalanced by:

Faster player movement(feels like players lost a lot of weight as if everyone ran without combat gears).

Still no fix to smoke grenade...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I still use the smoke nade even though its not that great. 

Splendid results if used correctly....

Mah account: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Mobius_Squadron/stats/414694198/pc/

M249 plus smoke nades = chaos in most maps. Toss one in your own location and one at the enemy. Spam away with a IR or NV scope LOL

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Honestly I can't wait, probably the only patch I have been excited for. Lets see if they actually improve any of it like they say and don't introduce more problems like the in past.

The ssd thing sucks though, If they mean waiting for everyone to load before the match starts that sucks. Not my fault someone is using a hdd, why should I suffer?

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

I still use the smoke nade even though its not that great. 

Splendid results if used correctly....

Mah account: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Mobius_Squadron/stats/414694198/pc/

M249 plus smoke nades = chaos in most maps. Toss one in your own location and one at the enemy. Spam away with a IR or NV scope LOL

I need to fix my game it broke down after I moved to win 8.1 =_= once it's working again I'll poke yah and we can play!

I need to fix my game it broke down after I moved to win 8.1 =_= once it's working again I'll poke yah and we can play!

Sure thing I only have china rising though. 

Playing on lowest settings cuz my GPU sucks. :D 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Scope sway is realistic... Have you ever used a sniper before? When your heart beats and you breathe your hands move. Even people who are photographers know that.

Am I the only one who doesn't find the current way vanilla BF4 is an utter hell? I guess I've learnt to deal with it but Its still unacceptable.

Cant wait for the new patch, the game does feel much better then Vanilla, along with some new changes and tweaks im sure everyone will like it.

Playing on lowest settings cuz my GPU sucks. :D

You have no idea what you're talking about. :P

Scope sway is realistic... Have you ever used a sniper before? When your heart beats and you breathe your hands move. Even people who are photographers know that.

Especially when you fire.

I think he means the over-exaggerated screen/sight shake when firing with close/medium range optics due to the recoil animation interfering with it, I don't see anything about 'scope sway' being altered in the patch notes.

Personally, I can't wait for this patch. Classic mode, AUG recoil fix, and the above should all improve my own personal experience greatly <3

I think he means the over-exaggerated screen/sight shake when firing with close/medium range optics due to the recoil animation interfering with it, I don't see anything about 'scope sway' being altered in the patch notes.

Personally, I can't wait for this patch. Classic mode, AUG recoil fix, and the above should all improve my own personal experience greatly <3

I haven't used an RDS or ACOG before on a gun but I can assume that it shakes back and forth in real life when being fired.

I haven't used an RDS or ACOG before on a gun but I can assume that it shakes back and forth in real life when being fired.

I assume so too, but in BF4 it's "over-exaggerated" in my and most other's opinions. They're not removing it entirely, just bringing it down to an acceptable level. I played the patch in the public test server, and there's still plenty of recoil to feel realistic/challenging without making 3.4x/4x optics completely gimped on automatic weapons as they are now.

What's with the SSD thing? What's happening there?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

What's with the SSD thing? What's happening there?

They added a countdown timer for rounds to give HDD peasants a chance to load the map.

Currently SSD Master Race can load maps and jump into vehicles or in some cases cap a flag before the HDD peasants have finished loading.

They added a countdown timer for rounds to give HDD peasants a chance to load the map.

Currently SSD Master Race can load maps and jump into vehicles or in some cases cap a flag before the HDD peasants have finished loading.

I remember BF3 had a timer before the round starts.  BF4 took that out? Lol... BF4 finally decided to work for the first time last night since I pre-ordered it.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

They patched the smoke grenades. I read on a one of the patches they made the smoke grenade generate the smoke quicker.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

I've been in a match where before it started there was a countdown timer so people could spawn in, so it may be a setting a server can turn on or not, maybe?

Funny thing is, so many of us spawned in so quickly during that countdown we all ended up being in a single spot and the game couldn't handle it and killed us all, about 20 people.

I've been in a match where before it started there was a countdown timer so people could spawn in, so it may be a setting a server can turn on or not, maybe?

Funny thing is, so many of us spawned in so quickly during that countdown we all ended up being in a single spot and the game couldn't handle it and killed us all, about 20 people.

That happened alot in BF3 on Firestorm, people would spawn in ontop of one another et. No deaths though

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I remember BF3 had a timer before the round starts.  BF4 took that out? Lol... BF4 finally decided to work for the first time last night since I pre-ordered it.

That could be a server side setting, the patch makes it default.

In the game when you shoot the scope and the pointer jumps around, as a 10 KG weapon that fires massive bullets should]

The problem is that it is only an animation. That means you see the pointer jumping around, but the weapon does not aiming and shoot there IRL, it always shoots the middle of the screen, hence you are trying to make the scope mark stay in one place, you are actually shooting everywhere

They basically fixed the mark on the scope in the middle of the screen, where you are shooting really