Overclocking With Different BIOS

Saar

I have an AMD FX-6300 and an ECS Elitegroup A970M-A Deluxe motherboard. I just got a Cooler Master Hyper TX3 cooler and I would like to overclock my CPU. The ECS BIOS is different so I haven't been able to follow overclocking videos that use a different motherboard like Asus or MSI. I can't find a video that shows how to use mine. What should I do?

AMD FX-6300, Radeon HD 7770, ECS A970M-A Deluxe, 8GB 1866MHz RAM, 500W Antec Basiq

along with this, kind of... Is it possible to use different "theme" so it will make it easier to follow but having the UI somewhat stay the same? I know they are not the same but kind of like different loading screen when starting win7.

I have an AMD FX-6300 and an ECS Elitegroup A970M-A Deluxe motherboard. I just got a Cooler Master Hyper TX3 cooler and I would like to overclock my CPU. The ECS BIOS is different so I haven't been able to follow overclocking videos that use a different motherboard like Asus or MSI. I can't find a video that shows how to use mine. What should I do?

you might try here. they have a guide at the bottom of the page:

Please read the notes carefully before updating BIOS.

1. Do not update the BIOS if the system is running fine. Unsuccessful BIOS flash may cause the system fails to boot up. The manufacturer is not responsible for any BIOS flash failure.
  2. Make sure your M/B PCB version number first, and then read the updated description & special note carefully to check if the new BIOS version patch pertain to your current problem. (How to recognize the M/B PCB version)
  3. Please DO NOT reboot system,unplug power supply and remove battery during BIOS update process
  4. It is recommended to use the updated flash utility included in each BIOS download package. (How to use flash utility).

along with this, kind of... Is it possible to use different "theme" so it will make it easier to follow but having the UI somewhat stay the same? I know they are not the same but kind of like different loading screen when starting win7.

AFAIK current mobos have two UI options. Legacy and UEFI from which latter is default and former is somewhat close to the old style. I'm using legacy UI on my Gigabyte mobo because UEFI one crashed and was lagging too much.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv