How good are the new Noctua Redux Fans ?

Dive5885

So to sum it up. 

2 : 140mm Redux Pressure fans on top & 3 : 120mm Redux Air flow ?

For the front can you mount 140mm fans?

Ideally it would be better to use the 140mm pressure fans for the whole case if you can, the 120mm version isn't the greatest especially since it's low RPM, I'd only really use it where there is only 120mm fan mounts to move air like the rear exhaust.

For the front can you mount 140mm fans?

Ideally it would be better to use the 140mm pressure fans for the whole case if you can, the 120mm version isn't the greatest especially since it's low RPM, I'd only really use it where there is only 120mm fan mounts to move air like the rear exhaust.

Sadly I can only use 120mm Fans in the front & also the back is only 120mm..

The top is the only place 140mm can be mounted. 

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W

For that price I would definitely buy them!

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

CES/computex, you knwo one of those places

Hm, I've never seen any statement like this. The redux fans are supposed to be the same models they have been selling for years - same features, same materials, just some different speed options, different colours and no accessories to bring the price down.

Sadly I can only use 120mm Fans in the front & also the back is only 120mm..

The top is the only place 140mm can be mounted. 

Hmm ok I'd get the two of the 140mm for the top and a 120mm for the rear but the front if there are hard drives I suggest using a more pressure optimized fan there, if it's open I don't see any problem using the 120mm there