Sennheiser: Too epic or too weird?

BaSkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHYcza8E3g8

So, I found it really funny, what about y'all?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Im not gonna lie, That was fucking hilarious.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I voted for the "funny" and "the Germans went to Netherlands..." option.

Honestly I think they did a good job, their marketing and production team are really creative and the commercial was visually interesting and entertaining, it managed to draw my attention, and that's sort of what commercials are supposed to do, they need to capture your attention and draw you in, they are not supposed be serious or informative... I think that the more effective adverts seem to be the weird ones that people tend to remember and talk about, and share on sites like these.

As a German I find this priceless :P

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz