You know that baba ji spambot that hits LTT all the time?

rambi36

Yes, spread his spam, brilliant

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I still don't understand what he's trying to get from this forum... barely any of us have international calling.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Nice

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

He probably should hire someone for marketing, because that's exactly how not to do it :lol:

just report a few of his videos for Spam/Scam, hopefully that will wake Youtube up... Youtube really should have that spam/scam option in the report of the Channel itself and not just on videos.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Can anything bad happen, when. i call this number with a skype account? I have free interrnational calls.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Can anything bad happen, when. i call this number with a skype account? I have free interrnational calls.

I wouldn't risk it if I were you...

Life.exe is missing

I wouldn't risk it if I were you...

all skype international calls are unknowm number. I kind of want to try calling the number. and tell them to just leave.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

all skype international calls are unknowm number. I kind of want to try calling the number. and tell them to just leave.

THEN DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!! And record it for all of us to here!

Life.exe is missing