Watercooling Plan Help

I need help on my planned watercooling.... Actually my plan isn't finished yet so I need your help guys. I've already posted this on the water cooling thread but I don't know if it's appropriate to post it there since this is my "new build and planning". (I think this is my sixth post about my planned build in this subforum but I'm already getting there)

Currently I've compromised my plan of getting a H440 and get a bitfenix ronin instead. I'm already getting to my other components: 2 R9 290(or the rumored GTX 890/880 990/980), MX100 256GB and a Corsair RM850.(Note: I will upgrade my CPU and MOBO once broadwell came out)

My initial plan with my WC build is to get the XSPC Raystorm 750 HX240 Kit and get another HX240 radiator and two Swiftech Komodo R9-LE GPU Blocks..... and that's pretty much it. My build is based on a green color scheme since my peripherals are all green(and yes, I'm using green against red).

I need help in picking out other components and have some few questions:

1. Is my WC good? Any opinions?

2. What's better? Rigid tubing or just regular tubing? What's harder to do maintenance from the two?

If rigid tubing:

What brand of tubing should I look at and what are the fittings that I need to get?

If regular tubing:

What brand of tubing should I look at and what are the fittings that I need to get? Are there benefits on getting 45 degree and 90 degree adapters?

3. For the GPU cooling, what's better, parallel or series?

4. Can I have different radiator brands?(I don't know if it's okay)

5. Can I add a 120mm radiator that can be installed at the rear?(I think I need more rads)

6. Can you guys suggest components?(this is my excuse of somewhat giving me tips of what should I buy xD)

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler