Twitch.tv themed streaming PC and render box!

HeyItsPotato

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums but was told to come here and share my latest build. Been a fan of Linus for ages!

Let's get down with the quick specs of it:

Mobo: Z97 ASUS Gryphon w/Z87 Armor
CPU: Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHz

CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i w/Corsair SP120s
Ramrods: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz
PSU: Corsair RM750
GPU: Nvidia Quadro 6GB / Nvidia Titan Black 6GB
HDD: Corsair 256GB LX SSD
Case: Corsair 350D Window; custom powder coated Arctic White
Capture Card: Avermedia C985

Still need to get different vinyls for the PSU/SSD to color match the system, an LED light kit, and a better mounting bracket for the SSD. OH and I need to sleeve an extra set of PCI-E cables for when the Titan Black is in the system.

I have the Quadro in most of the time (Boy these things run hot! 70c idle, geeze!) since I have my gaming PC, but for when friends come over I can easily pop in the Titan Black and they can game on a beast of a machine. Anyways, here's the pictures! Let me know if you guys have any questions, I'll try to remember to check this thread often. If not you can always hit me up on @potatoorgy. Hope that isn't gonna get me in trouble, not trying to advertise. :[

zMtnAFt.jpg

aEqItUK.jpg

C3VAFRP.jpg

8Ge5mP7.jpg

F9pBW4s.jpg

1z5hxee.jpg

3zs5aBs.jpg

ltGU5aw.jpg

DDXsO3e.jpg

iZwd330.jpg

tTlctnw.jpg

dUaLUD9.jpg

znc0NIh.jpg

Daaaaamn, it looks so clean!

What's the second 6-pin on the Quadro for? Is it just a duplicate for the other one so you have more flexibility when mounting it?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

get away with that dvd drive, please

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Quadro 6000?

*Checks price* $3,747

Holy fuck!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Holy mother of quadros! Might I ask you main use it for? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

That looks amazing to be honest. I want one!

Compatible with Windows 95

This is amazing!! Spectacular work!  :D

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

Thanks everyone for the awesome comments, man this forum is active!

Daaaaamn, it looks so clean!

What's the second 6-pin on the Quadro for? Is it just a duplicate for the other one so you have more flexibility when mounting it?

Quadro 6000 requires either one 8-pin or two 6-pins! So the other one is not needed.

get away with that dvd drive, please

It's a bluray drive son! I've had no issues with it at all.

Quadro 6000?

*Checks price* $3,747

Holy fuck!

It's a beastly card for render work, lemme tell you!

Holy mother of quadros! Might I ask you main use it for? 

It's going to be my render workhorse for videos and 3D work, to keep my gaming PC from pulling double duty. That and to offload resources from said gaming PC while streaming.

Noice! :D

tumblr_mxnflqMbM41rlcynyo1_500.gif

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Quadro 6000 requires either one 8-pin or two 6-pins! So the other one is not needed.

It's going to be my render workhorse for videos and 3D work, to keep my gaming PC from pulling double duty. That and to offload resources from said gaming PC while streaming.

Oh. See I misinterpreted. Since this was a twitch themed pc, I though this was to be the one you streamed from.

muh specs 

All parts black

Nice, I dig it :D the only ""problem"" is that the black is a bit dominant over the white and purple, maybe you could fix that by using white/purple plasti-dip on the cpu cooler's tubes.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Nice, I dig it :D the only ""problem"" is that the black is a bit dominant over the white and purple, maybe you could fix that by using white/purple plasti-dip on the cpu cooler's tubes.

I actually like the subtle purple accents for some reason. 

muh specs 

All parts black

They ARE nice, don't get me wrong, but if the goal was a twitch theme he might want to make them more noticeable.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Love the build, its so clean.

Also the fact you are getting some recognition now and some sponsorships :D.

If you want to watch / like gaming vids, I'd recommend his videos. The team plays are some of my favourite youtube videos.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Oh. See I misinterpreted. Since this was a twitch themed pc, I though this was to be the one you streamed from.

This PC is the one running OBS and other streaming applications, but my gaming rig will do all the heavy lifting.

They ARE nice, don't get me wrong, but if the goal was a twitch theme he might want to make them more noticeable.

Yes yes, I'm not a huge fan of overwhelming colors, so the slight purple was on purpose. However the PSU and SSD will be getting custom made vinyls to help bring more color into the build. 

it looks 9/10 if that br drive was gone i would give it 10/10 :D

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Never realised Quadro cards were so aesthetically pleasing.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Never realised Quadro cards were so aesthetically pleasing.

Yea the shroud is actually pretty clean, but the PCB is green! So that part isn't that pleasing haha.

'I can easily pop in the Titan Black'

This makes me want to cry

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Lol I love how my build which is 1/3 of the price of the Quadro alone uses the same PSU. Have you considered plasti-dipping or even just putting a sticker over the PSU? 

Lol I love how my build which is 1/3 of the price of the Quadro alone uses the same PSU. Have you considered plasti-dipping or even just putting a sticker over the PSU? 

Problem with that is, Idk about a sticker, but plasti dip would void the warranty. Despite it being able to rip off, you'd still have to remove the shroud to apply it. Stick, idk about their policy on that.

But with a quadro and a titan, one voided PSU warranty is not much to worry about obv.

muh specs 

All parts black

Problem with that is, Idk about a sticker, but plasti dip would void the warranty. Despite it being able to rip off, you'd still have to remove the shroud to apply it. Stick, idk about their policy on that.

But with a quadro and a titan, one voided PSU warranty is not much to worry about obv.

Yeah a sticker would be pretty easy, he could just print another twitch logo.