Youtube new layout

cesrai

So guys I was watching a video for Matt Schaefer and his video layout for the like and dislike options looked weird here take a look

post-61942-0-88158200-1409357320.png

and here is what a regular video looks like

post-61942-0-51699200-1409357321.png

so my question is this new or old and have you noticed it???

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

This is new, and I personally don't like it. It looks to much like the mobile app to me. And I've never liked the look of the mobile app. But that's just me.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

This is new, and I personally don't like it. It looks to much like the mobile app to me. And I've never liked the look of the mobile app. But that's just me.

what it's okay they just need a option to keep the video buffering if I look the phone that drives me fucking insane 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

at this point i stop carrying about you ui changes...lol

Doesn't effect the performance if the code is amazing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Analytics is harder to find. But everything else is fine. They just needed YT to fit the new "Cards" look. 

I have been using the "Cards" YouTube for at least four months.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Analytics is harder to find. But everything else is fine. They just needed YT to fit the new "Cards" look. 

I have been using the "Cards" YouTube for at least four months.

but why the card look is only for phones and it will be great for touch screens but I use a mice and keyboard.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

but why the card look is only for phones and it will be great for touch screens but I use a mice and keyboard.

It was... Now YouTube has the cards look.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I wonder if Google will bring their Material Design to some of their web services. Then again, Material Design is designed for mobile.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Erm, this is googles plans, to change everything to cards, then when the time is right, world domination using cards!

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I wonder if Google will bring their Material Design to some of their web services. Then again, Material Design is designed for mobile.

They will They will this is the first step becasue I think they want to unify everything and make easier to use between platforms by getting the Continuity.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Erm, this is googles plans, to change everything to cards, then when the time is right, world domination using cards!

At least there better than circles

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

At least there better than circles

But I like circles :D

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

But I like circles :D

go watch the wan show

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

go watch the wan show

Nah, I can't watch it live, my internet from 300mbp/s cripples to like 65

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Nah, I can't watch it live, my internet from 300mbp/s cripples to like 65

low and mobile quality is always an option I do it

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I use a script that completely changes the UI of youtube to begin with (making it a nice black-ish theme, similar to the black theme here on this forum, instead of that eye bleeding white).

So no, I haven't noticed it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I use a script that completely changes the UI of youtube to begin with (making it a nice black-ish theme, similar to the black theme here on this forum, instead of that eye bleeding white).

So no, I haven't noticed it.

give it to me

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

low and mobile quality is always an option I do it

I live far away, so it really just sucks, plus my everyone is using the internet in the morning, so its more of a hassle then anything

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

this was a while ago, I made a thread about it ages ago.

Give me the link or lies

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Mods feel free to take this down

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ