Blizzard forces 200MB of bloatware to start-up games.

LOST TALE

I was thinking more in line with skins when I mention winamp. Do you remember when alienware got that really flashy skin for Windows media player?

I'm saying that for average user who just click next, next and next, install that type of skin and all the function by default.

For advance user, they can choose to not have the skin install and have a more bare bone experience. You can also choose what function you want to have installed. Something similar to what k-lite codec installer offer would be nice.

The flashy elements can be bundled in the skin file itself and not the main application.

The main application can be kept small and the rest of the functionality can be like plugins in foobar.

This will probably increase the size of the installer but the beauty of it is that you can delete the installer afterwards and blizzard and other user can even create customizable skins.

Oh well I'm just day dreaming at this point (if anyone in blizzard want to use this idea, I'm willing to sell the idea for just 3% of your profit)

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3