Question on Amazon...

NeatSquidYT

Hi,

So, I'm building a website for my family about my build. In one of the parts I tell them what and what not to do when buying certain items. I know that if it's by Amazon, then it SHOULD be OK RMA wise, and legitimacy wise. But what if it's fulfilled by Amazon? Also, if it's NOT sold by Amazon, how are they legitimacy wise and RMA wise? 

Yolo! A site for a build. You must be a billionaire until and unless you use some freaking free service ;)

So you're using Dropbox eh?

Doesn't matter

I think it depends. You can always read 'em reviews i think. Many people do review the thing and whatnot..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Yolo! A site for a build. You must be a billionaire until and unless you use from freaking free service ;)

I'm using Dropbox...

Bump... I need help!!!

Sorry i don't know, but if you need help with the website feel free to PM me. 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Sorry i don't know, but if you need help with the website feel free to PM me. 

OK, thanks :D

Bump... I need help!!!

4 minute bump... wat.

That said, they'll honor RMA with fulfilled by Amazon stuff too, in my experiences.

Amazon just replaced my processor that died during overclocking without asking any questions.

Free next day delivery with it, free returns label.

If you're talking about buying through Amazon but by a 'store' then you should be covered under Amazons warranty.

At least for 6 months or a year I think, they have to accept returns by law if it was 'unfit for purpose/defective/not of quality'.

Hi,

So, I'm building a website for my family about my build. In one of the parts I tell them what and what not to do when buying certain items. I know that if it's by Amazon, then it SHOULD be OK RMA wise, and legitimacy wise. But what if it's fulfilled by Amazon? Also, if it's NOT sold by Amazon, how are they legitimacy wise and RMA wise? 

Once an item is sold on amazon, either by amazon directly or fulfilled by amazon or by someone else and you are a world wide customer you can RMA the item but keep in mind if you live outside the US & UK you WILL have to pay to send it back to amazon and the best and quickest way to do the RMA would be to contact amazon via their online CHAT service just have all relevant information at hand.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

4 minute bump... wat.

That said, they'll honor RMA with fulfilled by Amazon stuff too, in my experiences.

Thanks Jade, I looked at their page for it and that proves your point :D

Once an item is sold on amazon, either by amazon directly or fulfilled by amazon or by someone else and you are a world wide customer you can RMA the item but keep in mind if you live outside the US & UK you WILL have to pay to send it back to amazon and the best and quickest way to do the RMA would be to contact amazon via their online CHAT service just have all relevant information at hand.

Amazon just replaced my processor that died during overclocking without asking any questions.

Free next day delivery with it, free returns label.

If you're talking about buying through Amazon but by a 'store' then you should be covered under Amazons warranty.

At least for 6 months or a year I think, they have to accept returns by law if it was 'unfit for purpose/defective/not of quality'.

Dayum, that's very good! Thanks person who lives close to me :P

-snip-

-snippity snip-

Your welcome.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.