Google Chrome

Tadas

Hello everyone!

So my Chrome has been acting up lately, not opening links, lagging, and sometimes clicking on link in chrome does not do anything, youtube stops video(not buffers just stops). I thought Reinstalling Chrome should help, but will all my saved links go away? I have a plenty of them and writing each of the would be crucial :D

If you're logged into google you should keep all your bookmarks, also, try firefox. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

If you're logged into google you should keep all your bookmarks, also, try firefox. 

I have it,but I prefer crome :P

No, you can export them by dragging them from your bookmarks list into a folder on your desktop (maybe)

Then, re-install the Browser. It shouldn't delete the data anyway unless you tell it to, so I would just use this as a back up option.

However, I'd switch to Firefox or Opera at this point.

Compatible with Windows 95

Try using opera, it's a considerably better browser. If you can't live without the look of chrome, but don't mind the lack of extensions and customisability of it, epicbrowser is something that seems quite good for decent privacy, although I haven't had much experience with it. I would go with opera however, it's my personal choice.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I've had the same problem for awhile with Chrome, it should go away once they release another update, mine is running flawlessly now.

Just export your bookmarks to HTML file then once you reinstall import them back in.

• Click the Chrome menu 21c0f6.png on the browser toolbar.
  • Select Bookmarks.
  • Select Bookmark manager.
  • Click the Organize menu in the manager.
  • Select Export bookmarks.
You can also choose to have your bookmarks synced to your Google Account so they are saved regardless.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

I recommend WhiteHat Aviator a lot these days. It's a customized fork of Chromium that removes all traces of Google's spyware and puts in more features emphasizing security and privacy up front.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /