Metro 2033?

LOST TALE
Go to solution Solved by LOST TALE,

Thank,s I'l be waiting for redux then.

wait for 2033 redux on 29th, it has revamped engine with optimizations, wait and see how that is, the original 2033 is very unoptimized and uses a lot more resource than it should.

I have played both of them on a 560ti though, and again on 670 but if you are buying now wait for 2033 redux.

He said he watched the next game playthrough, not the first one for 2033. He asking about the first game. I think it is badly optimized at least it does not run as good as other games on my pc. The story is good, i like the voice of the main character but the gameplay is not the best...i havent put many hours into it, though. I have watched many playthroughs and it is a complete different experience than actually playing the game you were watching.

I have watched whole walkthrough of metro: last light if that helps.

Is metro 2033 worth the time, Is it unoptimized?etc etc?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

With a GTX 670, you shouldn't have problems running it. I played it like 2-3 times, it was really fun and.. well, scary. Yes, it was fun and scary. But seriously, it's a great game..

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

He said he watched the next game playthrough, not the first one for 2033. He asking about the first game. I think it is badly optimized at least it does not run as good as other games on my pc. The story is good, i like the voice of the main character but the gameplay is not the best...i havent put many hours into it, though. I have watched many playthroughs and it is a complete different experience than actually playing the game you were watching.

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

Do you already own it? If not, you might want to wait for Redux and play it with the shinier graphics when it comes out.

wait for 2033 redux on 29th, it has revamped engine with optimizations, wait and see how that is, the original 2033 is very unoptimized and uses a lot more resource than it should.

I have played both of them on a 560ti though, and again on 670 but if you are buying now wait for 2033 redux.

It is never bad to pick up a classic, you might get something the newer games never gave you. Besides he can wait for a steam sale. I got 2033 for free in a giveaway they did so..maybe there is something like that coming with the new one.

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

Thank,s I'l be waiting for redux then.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.