Audio stuter when multitasking with mpc and youtube

Sharif
Go to solution Solved by Sharif,

snip

snip

After months of suffering,pain,anger and agony I finally found the solution 

Virtual memory/paging file that i had on my 2nd HDD after removing and restarting its been okay for 24hrs  :)

When I watch YouTube videos, or videos/music in MPC my system audio stutter when multitasking

this also happens during watching a video but its a very short stutter  and the whole immersion gets lost away............

I noticed this all started to happen after i brought my GPU back to life the 2nd time also not sure if its related but i have been having few problems with Google chrome its a bit better after i disabled hardware acceleration but its all good with Firefox apart from YouTube but YouTube stutters worst when multitasking in chrome

• The video render-er i use in MPC is madvr
  • MPC (K lite codec pack) is updated
  • My GPU Power colour HD4870 1 gig version
  • Drivers updated latest (GPU)
  • When i was taking about bring it back to life i was talking about baking it.
  • Sound card Xonar DG
  • Drivers updated using beta version
  • My CPU utilization didn't reach 100 nor 60%
  • My GPU utilization doesn't go above 4%

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Oh god why!? I can't even read your text :(

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

#Old components problems :P

this guy seriously needs to upgrade his hardware :lol:

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Oh god why!? I can't even read your text :(

changing it

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Do you have your MadVR settings optimized? You might have them set to more demanding settings for very little if any gain.

Error: 410

Do you have your MadVR settings optimized? You might have them set to more demanding settings for very little if any gain.

I got no idea........mmm where is that located? (in madvr)

i only changed the settings i required to be changed

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

open any 10bit video and the madVR icon should pop up in your system tray. 

Maybe you could try plugging your monitor into your mobo, if you can, and see if you have the same issues?

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

open any 10bit video and the madVR icon should pop up in your system tray. 

Where is  that particular setting located? :)

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Maybe you could try plugging your monitor into your mobo, if you can, and see if you have the same issues?

i didn't touch my GPU since i fixed

too horrified but i guess i will do it later but can the GPU be the cause of this audio problem?

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

When a video is playing or paused. Right click filters select madvr

Also no need for klite as lab filters are now integrated into mpc-hc

i know how to find it but there are a lot of settings in there in which particular category is it located?

/off topic didn't you have user rewards before?

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

do that and look up a recent madVR optimization guide/madVR setup guide

I can't really help you out here since my settings are set to max quality over performance. 

do that and look up a recent madVR optimization guide/madVR setup guide

I can't really help you out here since my settings are set to max quality over performance. 

Is this the settings i am looking for?

606d3de2a276dde148c5233ac11da051.png

also i am using this guide

i think this article was updated but it was posted at 2012

madvr is all set up,wow i should have followed a guide at the first place

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

I have a flash player active x update i noticed after i clicked on it ( avast auto updater)

it leaded me to windows update And i noticed i have 28 updates,after all the updates hopefully it fixes it

Most probably won't xD

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

This might be odd.............but after bunch of windows update its fixed  :blink:

plus not only that problem also my chrome problem is fixed  :blink:

what is going on!!!  :unsure:

this is confusing 

aaaaaah i am just glad my problem was solved  :)

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

snip

snip

snip

I don't want to create the 3rd thread today xD 

but after i updated everything my boot up bios flash screen changed its resolution or size and is at center of the screen

this happened many times before but why does this happen?  ( use a old mobo)sort off 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

I don't want to create the 3rd thread today xD 

but after i updated everything my boot up bios flash screen changed its resolution or size and is at center of the screen

this happened many times before but why does this happen?  ( use a old mobo)sort off 

that's a BIOS setting for full screen boot or to show debug/boot progress

it's no big deal, but it's either a buggy BIOS, you're resetting CMOS, or your CMOS battery is wonky 

Oh I should point out that when you setup madVR watch render times otherwise your going to be dropping frames. At a 60fps video need a max frame render time of ~16.6 ms.

Oh I should point out that when you setup madVR watch render times otherwise your going to be dropping frames. At a 60fps video need a max frame render time of ~16.6 ms.

there isn't much 60 fps content out there,How do i check that? and why is fraps saying (fairy tail 24 fps) the video is being played at 60fps?(overlay fps count) 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

that's a BIOS setting for full screen boot or to show debug/boot progress

it's no big deal, but it's either a buggy BIOS, you're resetting CMOS, or your CMOS battery is wonky 

My mobo is around 5 years old maybe its the battery or cmos needs resetting

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

there isn't much 60 fps content out there,How do i check that? and why is fraps saying (fairy tail 24 fps) the video is being played at 60fps?(overlay fps count)

Well depending what your deinterlacing it set to it may deinterlace 60i to 60p as its higher quality then going to 30p. That would be when or is someone has already done this on their encoding.

Oh didnt see that last part but yes if you have smooth motion enabled in madVR it will do its best to match your display's frame rate. You still only need enough for the content though so for anime which is usually 24fps you need a max render time below ~41.6 ms. Also check a few different files because just like games being easier or harder to render its the same with video.

Well depending what your deinterlacing it set to it may deinterlace 60i to 60p as its higher quality then going to 30p. That would be when or is someone has already done this on their encoding.

I thought you were talking about fraps at first i got confused xD

i think i sort of understood maybe (well i just googled deinterlacing and understood it used to create that smooth flow/fake high frame rate effect)

Oh didnt see that last part but yes if you have smooth motion enabled in madVR it will do its best to match your display's frame rate. You still only need enough for the content though so for anime which is usually 24fps you need a max render time below ~41.6 ms. Also check a few different files because just like games being easier or harder to render its the same with video.

thanksssssss

for all your help!!!!!!

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

I thought you were talking about fraps at first i got confused xD

i think i sort of understood maybe (well i just googled deinterlacing and understood it used to create that smooth flow/fake high frame rate effect)

thanksssssss

for all your help!!!!!!

oh and to see madVR's stat overlay I believe its like Ctrl+J thats where youll get frame rander times and stuff.