Thermaltake unveils the Core V1 Mini-ITX chassis

Bloodyvalley

Thermaltake_Core_V1_01.jpg

Thermaltake_Core_V1_02.jpg

Thermaltake_Core_V1_03.jpg

This is Thermaltake's newest PC case, the Core V1. It is a Mini-ITX case. It has a 200mm fan in the front panel.

Chambers Concept: Core V1 has divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and efficiency, and the lower chamber is made for PSU and cable management. With the aid of the removable 2.5"/3.5" drive device racks, users can enjoy to the freedom of gain the maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.

Advanced Ventilation: With a promising cooling ability, Core V1 has various mounting points to support all types of cooling systems that includes DIY/AIO liquid cooling systems and air cooling units. A large 200 mm fan is preinstalled in the front, along with two optional 80 mm turbo fans at the rear, guarantee to hold up any type of gaming system.

Interchangeable Side Panel: Symmetrical panels allow users to build the system with personality. Play around the panels accordingly for either the best viewing presentation or cooling performance. A removable PSU dust filter and adjustable shockproof rubbers is built with the bottom panel of the chassis to prolong the PSU usage.

Handy I/O Ports: Design with convenience and cleanness in mind, Core V1 has built in dual USB 3.0 and HD audio connectors together with the Power and Reset Button on the side of front panel, which not only keep the panel clean and simple, it also grants a direct and easy access for external devices.

Great Expansion in Compact Size: Core V1 is designed with high-end gaming system compatibility, gamers can easily install up to 4 data storage devices with the modular drive racks, a dual expansion slot VGA with the length up to 260 mm, a tower CPU cooler with height up to 140 mm, together with a high wattage PSU of length up to 180 mm, and still offers a 80 mm cable management space.

Radiator and Fan Support: Core V1 has mounting points for 120 mm and 140 mm fans/radiators with an additional 200 mm fan mounting points in the front and two 80 mm at the back. Guarantee to hold up AIO liquid cooling system Water 3.0 Performer and Pro as well as fan series of Pure, Luna and Odin or any other cooling solutions.

I love the mesh.

Source

Thermaltake's website

I really like it, I'd prefer this over the 250D TBH.

Me too, I like the fact that both side panels have "windows".

As an owner of an Elite 130, I'd never recommend anyone to start off with an ITX case.

cable management is near impossible, everything is always hot and loud, hardly upgrade-able, etc.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Actually i quite like it. That will be a first for anything Thermaltake. I am a bit concerned about the lack of GPU length support.

They put a Titan in it...

The cm elite 110 is the only itx case for me, its just so cute, if it was a pokemon id catch it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The cm elite 110 is the only itx case for me, its just so cute, if it was a pokemon id catch it.

Yea I like that one too!  Might build my dad an office pc with it.  :)

As an owner of an Elite 130, I'd never recommend anyone to start off with an ITX case.

cable management is near impossible, everything is always hot and loud, hardly upgrade-able, etc.

i was actually planning on going with mITX in my next gaming build

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

i was actually planning on going with mITX in my next gaming build

Go with mATX like a Corsair 350d

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Go with mATX like a Corsair 350d

thanks, i'll do that

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

I'm not a massive fan of the mITX form factor, but that is a pretty nice case nonetheless.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Reminds me of the Elite 110 but this is more stylish and I guess bigger since you can fit a titan in it.