pc Build help

Hi i am looking to build a ultimate 4k gaming pc and i need some of your guises help, if it is not to much to ask could someone please build me a pc on pc part picker with no cpu cooler and a reference card because i am going to go custom liquid cooling. Thanks

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

budget?

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Hey guys. Im in a small dilemma. I'm planning on buying a desktop and I really want it for live streaming to twitch, playing a lot of awesome games, and doing some editing on it. I'm planning on

Case: corsair 760t est $180

Cpu: intel 4790k processor est. $330

Cpu Fan: thermaltake frio est. $65

Motherboard: ASUS Z-97-A est. $150

RAM: corsair vengeance 16gb est. $150

SSD: crucial mx100 256gb est $115

HDD: seagate barracuda 2tb est. $85

PSU: corsair cx 750 watt est $65

GPU: nvidia EVGA gtx 780 est. $520

And to top it off an asus vg248qe monitor est. $250. This all costs around 1800 or 2000 dollars. Any suggestions on how to cut price an get similar performance or and suggestions on getting some different parts. Thanks for any and all help. All prices estimated from amazon

around 4thousand

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/T4HH7P not sure if this is ultimate or just overkill

i made an error, changed the video cards to reference ones

Edited by Admiaczking

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

4 grand? Can I have your job?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

4 grand? Can I have your job?

maybe he saved up

Hey guys. Im in a small dilemma. I'm planning on buying a desktop and I really want it for live streaming to twitch, playing a lot of awesome games, and doing some editing on it. I'm planning on

Case: corsair 760t est $180

Cpu: intel 4790k processor est. $330

Cpu Fan: thermaltake frio est. $65

Motherboard: ASUS Z-97-A est. $150

RAM: corsair vengeance 16gb est. $150

SSD: crucial mx100 256gb est $115

HDD: seagate barracuda 2tb est. $85

PSU: corsair cx 750 watt est $65

GPU: nvidia EVGA gtx 780 est. $520

And to top it off an asus vg248qe monitor est. $250. This all costs around 1800 or 2000 dollars. Any suggestions on how to cut price an get similar performance or and suggestions on getting some different parts. Thanks for any and all help. All prices estimated from amazon

looks real good for the stuff you want it for :D

maybe he saved up

True, true.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

@Msxander99 the 780's will be quiet and cooler than dual 290s but i think dual 290s will do better since they have more VRAM which is important in a 4K build. you could go 3-way SLI/Crossfire as well if you changed a few things, most of that part list is suggestions but i strongly recommend graphics cards with a lot of memory, 4 GB+

@Msxander99 the 780's will be quiet and cooler than dual 290s but i think dual 290s will do better since they have more VRAM which is important in a 4K build. you could go 3-way SLI/Crossfire as well if you changed a few things, most of that part list is suggestions but i strongly recommend graphics cards with a lot of memory, 4 GB+

if i were to use the evga 780 6gb superclcoked card and put a custom ek liquid cooler on it would i be able to over clock it to get better performance then the 780ti?

if i were to use the evga 780 6gb superclcoked card and put a custom ek liquid cooler on it would i be able to over clock it to get better performance then the 780ti?

probably, i'm not entirely sure though

around 4thousand

Is that 4K budget including your monitor and custom loop or is that only for the CPU, GPUs, MB, Ram, etc...? 

Yeah I think I'm gonna just go with what I picked

I would look at a better PSU. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches