Anyone have pet reptiles?

People often argue over dogs or cats, I argue reptiles. I was just curious what kind of reptiles forum members have. It would be cool if you could identify your pet's morph, gender, and age. I'll start:

1x Male Bearded Dragon (Pogonna Viticeps), "Fynnly", about 1.2 years old, Het/hypo, citrus tiger morph

1x Female Red-eared slider (Trachemys Scripta Elegans), "Flame", about 3-5 years old, ornate morph suggesting Texan origins.

My brother used to have a long-necked turtle, but it ran away.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I don't have any reptiles, and probably won't ever have a reptile pet. But, I do like Bearded Dragons.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Small desert turtles (or tortoises) wander my streets and make it into my yard sometimes. Since most get hit by cars I try to block them in and give them food, but sometimes they escape and I never see them again. Currently I have two, haven't named them, and I have no idea what gender they are or even what kind of turtle they are besides being from the desert.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

My brother used to have a long-necked turtle, but it ran away.

What >.<

What >.<

The "turtles are really slow" stereotype isn't really true. 

I think it ran into the bush or something.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

The "turtles are really slow" stereotype isn't really true. 

I think it ran into the bush or something.

Lol. >.< what the hell...

I have fish!

Dwarf gouramis

Neon tetras

Platies a cat fish and a bamboo shrimp!

Thing

Not now, but I did have two leopard geckos and a kingsnake when I was younger.

Lol. >.< what the hell...

The whole turtles are slow thing is more about tortoises but they're not as slow as people make them sound. Soft-shelled turtles can go extremely fast, you could look on youtube if you don't believe me.

I have fish!

Dwarf gouramis

Neon tetras

Platies a cat fish and a bamboo shrimp!

Thing

That's cool. I have a friend who really likes fish. He told me he kinda regretted buying platies because they kept breeding and getting sick. He really like neon tetras. I've never heard of Dwarf Gouramis but I just looked it up and it looks awesome.

That's cool. I have a friend who really likes fish. He told me he kinda regretted buying platies because they kept breeding and getting sick. He really like neon tetras. I've never heard of Dwarf Gouramis but I just looked it up and it looks awesome.

Thanks!! The dwarf gouramis will hopefully keep down the number of offspring!!!

Thing

I no longer own any reptiles currently, but I used to own three Bearded Dragons, and three turtles (Red-Eared Sliders) before that.

They make a huge poopy mess and I got tired of dealing with it. I have my own poopy messes to scoop.