[NCIX.US] Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 [$24.99] (Ends 9/10)

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=90538&vpn=BK013&manufacture=be%20quiet%21&promoid=1031

Performing quite a bit better than the 212 Evo and being quieter as well, it's nice to see this cooler at a matching price for the time being. 

2514bb595a1f8c1ed6d4d959fc407169.png

09716d79d92bca802f42c267facac70d.png84f511edda7766d864bb2e4c8eb8b7a7.png

Unboxing and Review:

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

this is a great deal 

i should get it,wait i don't live there 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I think that's the squarest cooler I've ever seen!

I want it, but I own a 212 right now, and it isnt an EXTREME increase.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Wow, amazing, amazing price for that cooler.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Great cooler. I got one on black friday for $30 and have it cooling an i3-2100 (overkill, I know) and its extremely silent and keeps things icy cool. Highl y recommend, especially at this price.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Are these worth replacing my CM Hyper 212  Evo? I love the design and might also pick up the Be Quiet! 120mm fans. What do you guys think?

Are these worth replacing my CM Hyper 212  Evo? I love the design and might also pick up the Be Quiet! 120mm fans. What do you guys think?

I personally don't think.it would be worth $30 to go from an EVO to the Dark Rock. For just  little bit more money, you can get a better cooler. On NCIX there is an H55 for $50.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

• 1 month later...

Bump. It's on sale for $24.99 until the 10th.