New Fast as Possible Topic - Ambient Occlusion

i taught we were going to masturbate together :(

Same though :( i think the script is pretty good 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

TBH, I suggest you guys NOT make a video if no one at LMG is familar with CG and 3D rendering, especially when you're relying on wiki.  I think it's better you guys focus on topics you are familiar with, such as computer and tech related stuff.  Things like AO are more related to art than tech.  It's kind of hard to explain to people who are not familar with CG in a 2 min video, since you also have to talk about how lighting in 3D space work in general.

I don't think you want to release a video only to be told later that your information is wrong.

As I mentioned in my original post, I have no experience with 3D graphics or rendering whatsoever so yes, I only know what the sources I found online have told me about the subject. This thread is the first time I have seen ray-tracing mentioned at all. No need to be rude!

Not sure how it's insulting to you, but thanks for the info. I'll ask Ed to make a text note of it in the video.

Sorry Nick, I was a bit of a bad day :( 

Are we cool?  B)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Sorry Nick, I was a bit of a bad day :(

Are we cool?  B)

We're cool man :D I just thought there were better ways you could have phrased your criticism :P

It's all good though, we all have bad days! :(