Battlefield Hardline delayed until 2015

ETRJ

I never saw that coming :o
This is weird year EA my most hated puplisher is becoming my favorite while my favorite puplisher Ubisoft is getting my most hated.
Now I'm really considering buying Battlefield Hardline.

RTX2070OC 

I hope they significantly revamp the multiplayer, the beta just seemed like a mediocre cops and robber themed bf4 mod

A delay for DLC? Wow.

interested as to how you know it will be like a dlc?  

also 10/10 for original comment

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

interested as to how you know it will be like a dlc?  

also 10/10 for original comment

they wouldnt be able to make it a dlc,because then they wont make money, because they already had premium they cant bring up a dlc ehich isntnincluded in premium, its says that all premium members have all dlcs and bonus content....

they wouldnt be able to make it a dlc,because then they wont make money, because they already had premium they cant bring up a dlc ehich isntnincluded in premium, its says that all premium members have all dlcs and bonus content....

i know it isnt a dlc, im just wondering why this smart arse thinks it is.... 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

While I want to be happy about it, it's fucking EA we're talking about I'm sure the extra development time will be locked behind DLC, microtransaction or some other form of paywall.

Hardline should in my opinion be thrown in with BF4 Premium to say sorry for the 8 months of disaster before the game was patched to a reasonable state.

However it's more likely that it will come with its own damn Premium model...

Hardline should in my opinion be thrown in with BF4 Premium to say sorry for the 8 months of disaster before the game was patched to a reasonable state.

However it's more likely that it will come with its own damn Premium model...

why didnt you guys do it like me, i played it when it came out, then stopped playing because of several crashes and long hdd loading times and in june i played it again with my ssd(s) and it hasnt crashed after 60hours of playing

Now drop the price to $30, delay it another 9 months, and launch it as DLC with the next Battlefield.

why didnt you guys do it like me, i played it when it came out, then stopped playing because of several crashes and long hdd loading times and in june i played it again with my ssd(s) and it hasnt crashed after 60hours of playing

Because they'd rather have something to complain about so they can feel important. Not to mention, they will always complain no matter what. They can never be satisfied, the post below mine wishing they'd cancel the game is a perfect example of that. Some gamers are so putrid.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Well, the beta sucked shit so I kinda wish they would just cancel it.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I like how stability is just now a focus for them. Because stability sure as hell wasn't a focus in the last two Battlefield games.

i call bullshit on this. to everyone that played the beta, hardline is a reskinned bf4 with different modes. delaying a game nowadays is no more than a publicity stunt. watch dogs got repeatedly delayed and when it came out, it was worse than the demo on e3. same thing with some of the assassin's creed games for the pc. although there are games that ran fine during launch following a delay, its all to generate hype towards their game.

i know it isnt a dlc, im just wondering why this smart arse thinks it is.... 

I think he meant that they already have the game mostly done and that they'll spend the rest of the time working on its DLCs.

I'll laugh when it turns out that they spent these few months not working on it, that they just delayed it in order to make people think they were fine tuning it.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I hope they significantly revamp the multiplayer, the beta just seemed like a mediocre cops and robber themed bf4 mod

The multiplayer would be the same as bf4's style (but obviously smaller maps). There main focus on this game is the story.

Well, the beta sucked shit so I kinda wish they would just cancel it.

Could you explain that to me. I enjoyed the beta very much and actually had much more fun than I did in bf4.
cpu:i5-4670k | Ram: 16gb | Case:Nzxt phantom 520 | Psu: corsair tx850 gold

mobo: Asus hero | Gpu: evga 780 | Storage: seagate 2tb/smamsung evo 240gb

Sound: Corsair 2100 / Mouse: Corsair m65 mouse / Keyboard: Corsair k70 / Display Vizio 23inch hdtv (changing soon)

Re-writing the story with Haggard, Preston, Sweets, and Sarge?

I can only dream.....

Wise choice, I think even EA has learned a lesson with BF4 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Oh wow, EA learned from the absolute fuckfest known as BF4? That is legitimately surprising. Good, let's hope that they actually do that for ALL their titles in the future. Also, I'll head over to the battlelog forums and see how many morons actually complain about that. I'm confident that I'll have a good laugh.

THANK GOD!

a96b33f431ef3c545712b1392418e71f473e5641

The multiplayer would be the same as bf4's style (but obviously smaller maps). There main focus on this game is the story.Could you explain that to me. I enjoyed the beta very much and actually had much more fun than I did in bf4.

I liked the bf hardline beta too, but the BF4 beta didnt work, it alwys crashed while loading

I don't want it to come out at all. I would much rather see them come out with something actually good.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

A few years ago everyone would be upset but now people understand the type of game they get when things are rushed. 

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q