i5 4430 on sale

I didn't see any posts on LTT about this - (please inform me if I am wrong) - but FRY's is having a sale on some processors.

i5-4430 for $99

http://www.frys.com/product/7680527?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

i7-2600k for $145

http://www.frys.com/product/6487392?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

i7-3770 (non k) for $209

http://www.frys.com/product/7028331?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

They are out of stock, but Staples price matches them.  They sometimes check availability at frys and decline price matching it, but I got the i5 price matched using the online chat service.

Just thought I would let people know about some great deals.   ;)

I5'S a great great deal!

Diamond 5 in League :)

Holy cow! Now I think I should get that NOW instead of waiting to get the i5-4570

45 dollars more gets you an unlocked i7...

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

What a deal!

Also, shouldn't this be in the Hot Deals section.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Should be in hot deals section, but cool

45 dollars more gets you an unlocked i7...

Yeah, i think the i5 is the best deal.

What a deal!

Also, shouldn't this be in the Hot Deals section.

Didnt know there was a section for that... how can i move it?

Good deal!

I switched to intel last Xmas because that i7-3770K price is so good to resist and they're having the same discount again!

Didnt know there was a section for that... how can i move it?

The mods will move it when they see it. I think.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Really nice find.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

wish we had stores like this in Australia...

my Core i5 4440 cost $200 

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

$145 for a i7-2600k is a steal. I am thinking long and hard about buying one (saving money for laptop)...

P.S. Available In-Store Only

$145 for a i7-2600k is a steal. I am thinking long and hard about buying one (saving money for laptop)...

P.S. Available In-Store Only

Once again, on living hundreds of miles away from Microcenters...

4071157+_1c2d7d469a030a2266f49675d96975e

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Once again, on living hundreds of miles away from Microcenters...

Its at frys (out of stock) but you could price match it at Staples.  It might take a few tries, but I got the i5 for $99 even though its out of stock.

Its at frys (out of stock) but you could price match it at Staples.  It might take a few tries, but I got the i5 for $99 even though its out of stock.

I'd need to pick up a mobo, case, OS, and pretty much everything else. Basically, I'd need to build a PC, which I can't do until summer or whenever I have that much money. Also, I don't live by any Fry's... So, (Microcenter and Fry's)...

TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!

hqdefault.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I'd need to pick up a mobo, case, OS, and pretty much everything else. Basically, I'd need to build a PC, which I can't do until summer or whenever I have that much money. Also, I don't live by any Fry's... So, (Microcenter and Fry's)...

TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!

You dont need to be near a FRYs, Staples doesn't check store location or availability half of the time.  It might take a few tries.   ;)

You dont need to be near a FRYs, Staples doesn't check store location or availability half of the time.  It might take a few tries.   ;)

Like I said, I'd need to pick up everything. Buying an i5 and letting it sit and wait is a waste of time and potentially it could get damaged from in the coming months. I don't have anything I could put that sucker in. The most "recent" PC I have is an AMD office PC from the Stone Age.