Would this loop work?

Go to solution Solved by TheNinjaNextDor,

So i was planning on going for air now and watercooling afterwards but I have won some monies playing poker (competitive) and now I want to waste it on a custom loop. 

I did order this pc http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3ulbn a couple days ago and everything except the fans arrived. I already got the case painted to be fully black. What i was planning on doing now is to return the 780ti's mainly because they don't use a reference PCB and ek block for DCU2 cards is ugly but also because I'll be getting two Titan Blacks from EVGA in the Superclocked Version to make sure that i don't run into Vram problem when gaming on my UP2414Q. I would also be returning the Dark Rock 3 Pro and the Silent wings 2's. 

This is the loop I had in mind: http://www.caseking.de/cart_load/332403122e3ee0f3119e5a308b603817 (I'll get diffrent fittings tho. 90 degrees and 45 degrees and compression fittings. Also the same tubeing but in Brillant Blue advlrtblue.jpg)

Would this work? Or am I'm missing something? 

Thanks.

-The watercooling noob. 

slightly off topic but how long have you been playing poker and will there be a build log soon? :P

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

slightly off topic but how long have you been playing poker and will there be a build log soon? :P

Actually it was my first time playing competitive poker. It's rather easy for me too tell who bluffs and who does not since i study psychology. I had a little luck to win out of 8 folks. However it wasn't a huge pot. (Still a nice amount for me :) ) Also i wasn't going to make on for the aircooled rig but now that I'll watercool I could do one unless I screw up and rage quit. 

Yep!

A very good loop as well.

Good thing. One thing I wasn't sure is that high fpi rad in the top. Because there are no slim low fpi rads... Any input? 

Actually it was my first time playing competitive poker. It's rather easy for me too tell who bluffs and who does not since i study psychology. I had a little luck to win out of 8 folks. However it wasn't a huge pot. (Still a nice amount for me :) ) Also i wasn't going to make on for the aircooler rig but now that I'll watercool I could do one unless I screw up and rage quit. 

well you could always do the build log in two parts firstly water cooling then later when you make the change to water cooling do a revamp of the build log

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

well you could always do the build log in two parts firstly water cooling then later when you make the change to water cooling do a revamp of the build log

I was planning on ordering the things for the loop now :P I'll just trying out the compontens on the motherboard box and then directly watercool. 

You should be fine.

That do you think about this for the loop order? 

Btw i made this in about 30 seconds so don't kill me k? post-62105-0-86292100-1398413768.jpg

I have no idea lol

It goes res-pump-front rad-cpu-top rad-2x gpu-front rad?

No res-pump- gpu blocks- front rad- cpu block- top rad- res

That's really good, though for aesthetics you might want to go:

res-pump-gpu blocks-cpu-top rad-front rad-res

That would look like that yellow thing or am i'm doing it wrong? 

post-62105-0-02420700-1398414379.jpg

I don't know lol

Like this?

I know it would make it so much easier to not put the res in the top rear but if the res isn't in the top rear I go insane. I'm odd in that way  :blink: . 

Could you try one with the res in the top rear please? Also the top rad isn't an Xflow rad. So I can't do that thing with tubeing on both sides. 

I know it would make it so much easier to not put the res in the top rear but if the res isn't in the top rear I go insane. I'm odd in that way :blink: .

Could you try one with the res in the top rear please? Also the top rad isn't an Xflow rad. So I can't do that thing with tubeing on both sides.

Is the pump mounted to the res?

Here it is!

It goes: pump/res-gpu-front rad-top rad-cpu-res/pump

Colour me impressed. This one looks good. I'll more than likley go for this. Thanks. However I'll have to do a wierd bend to get from down of the front rad to the front of the top rad because it only has the two options 17750738-5855_720x600.jpg

How would you do it oh great master of watercooling? 

Colour me impressed. This one looks good. I'll more than likley go for this. Thanks. However I'll have to do a wierd bend to get from down of the front rad to the front of the top rad because it only has the two options Posted Image

How would you do it oh great master of watercooling?

I would use a 90 from the bottom straight up to a straight one on the top rad.

I would use a 90 from the bottom straight up to a straight one on the top rad.

Ok so i had the rigth idea. Then I shall thank you for helping me out good Sir. 

Ok so i had the rigth idea. Then I shall thank you for helping me out good Sir.

You are welcome fine gentleman.

By the way, maybe get a smaller res since mounting a a 170 there will be a pain, but can be done.

You are welcome fine gentleman.

By the way, maybe get a smaller res since mounting a a 170 there will be a pain, but can be done.

Yeah but then I'll have the problem of the pump not being modded to the res... Also have you look at this thing? It's awesome. It's actual glass and shit :P

Yeah but then I'll have the problem of the pump not being modded to the res... Also have you look at this thing? It's awesome. It's actual glass and shit :P

LOL

Ya, the way you have it will work. It'll be great! I want to see what the H440 you got painted looks like :D