AF or SP?

Daniel91

i have Corsairs 350D i'm purchasing 2 140mm fans for the front of the  chasisshould i get a AF or SP set? cos the front of the chasis has a plastic plate and ventalation thru is sides

just get a cheaper brand to be honest, the different is small....

i recommend enermax

i have Corsairs 350D i'm purchasing 2 140mm fans for the front of the  chasisshould i get a AF or SP set? cos the front of the chasis has a plastic plate and ventalation thru is sides

they dont make sp140s

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

they dont make sp140s

AFs then i guess

Get SP fans. I hope you're not talking about Corsair fans though--they're not that great. Take a look at Rosewill Hyperboreas.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Noiseblocker blacksilent -2's, don't get corsair fans, they really arnt good.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s