Best Laptop out of these 4

Asus G750JH

Razer Blade Pro

Maingear Nomad 17

Origin EON-17S

Which one is the best in terms of performance and in terms of preset specs

The new razerblade 2014. 

I agree definitely the Razer Blade

Razer Blade Pro is the best in terms of raw horsepower out of those listed, but it costs more than I think someone should spend on a gaming laptop. I could see it being a good purchase if you travel a lot and must have gaming performance on the go, but for most people, I think it's a waste when you can have a gaming desktop that destroys it and a laptop for travel that can still game, but not as well. You could even split it and have a $1200 laptop and a $1200 dektop, and both would be great gaming machines.

Spoiler

New Razer Blade Pro for both performance and the look. Just make sure you dont get the old Razer Blade since the naming scheme of Razer is kinda confusing

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log