Best Wireless Headphones for TV? $100 or Less

Weegee

I have a TV, and the speakers are great and loud. But sometimes, I don't want to wake anyone up or be a distraction while watching TV. So, I tried to look up some good wireless headphones for my TV, but I couldn't find any that seem to be that good. For about $100 or less, I'm wondering if you guys have any good suggestions.

Thanks

My First Build

-Intel i7-4770K -Msi Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB -MsiZ87 GD65 -G.Skill Sniper 8GB 1866Mhz -NZXT Phantom 530 White -128GB Sandisk SSD -2TB Western Digital 7200RPM -21.5" Acer IPS Display -SIDEWINDER X4 Keyboard

-Razer DeathAdder 2013 -Logitech G930 -ALTEC LANSING MULTIMEDIA Dual Speaker System (Legacy)

Thats because for less then one hundred, you won't find anything good that is wireless. Not that there is anything good that is wireless. 

Well Corsair 2100 dropped to $100 but it's not amazing but if you must have wireless that might be the best choice.

I doubt that'll work with the TV, since it's a USB solution made for the PC.

Like said, you won't find anything good for under $100. I'd suggest getting the Pioneer SE-A1000, a great headphone with a very long cord.

THE signature