Looking For Custom Keycaps

GamingTech

I'm looking for some red custom key caps for my ducky shine 3.

They cant be to expensive but I can afford about 30 pounds.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

there are many on ebay, they use the standard Cherry mx switch connector so just search, "cherry mx keycaps".

Comb it with a brick

WASD is very good, but by saying pounds, you are probably better buying from either Overclockers like stated, or try here.

Avoid any import tax and increased shipping costs from the US.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

can someone explain to me how to order from WASD, If i want the custom art, do you have to load the logo you want for each key cap individually? 

I think so, and that will cost you quite a lot as each key cap is like $10. If you just want a full keycap set then its $50 for it all, you just pick the colour of each key,  the type of logo you want (for the windows key) and then you pick the layout you prefer and the type of printing on the function keys

Thanks for all of the feed back guys. Probably going to go with wasd keyboards.

The metal key caps from Overclockers UK are really good by the way (I've used them on blue and brown switches) they give keys a very different feeling, and they are always nice and cold to touch. I wouldn't get them for the entire typing area of the keyboard, but for example the metal arrow keys, wasd keys or escape key are nice things to get.